• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Shoutbox for NLC?

sander k

NLC
Hello guys and girls,

What would you think of a shoutbox/chat for the NLC members?
Like now for example I would like to speak with JJW, but he is at work (I think), so he isnt on MSN now.

A chat would help with that and I don't think we wouldn't post more less because of it.
Just the NLC members to prevent spam on it.

@Decker Well most of us wouldn't, you on the other hand might!!!! lol!!! You guys have a great few days. I will try and check in this week but gonna be on vacation for a few days.

See using bloody @ in front of names in a forum, it's not flippin TwitFace :lol:

@Decker Well most of us wouldn't, you on the other hand might!!!! lol!!! You guys have a great few days. I will try and check in this week but gonna be on vacation for a few days.

Have a good time mate.

Hello guys and girls,

What would you think of a shoutbox/chat for the NLC members?
Like now for example I would like to speak with JJW, but he is at work (I think), so he isnt on MSN now.

A chat would help with that and I don't think we wouldn't post more less because of it.
Just the NLC members to prevent spam on it.

agree with that to have chatbox for the forum creating bridges of communication for bloggers and web surfers.
Many websites and blogs are really enjoying the Free live chatbox from Chatwing.com. I think you'll find it very conveniant how simple it is to embed to your site. Chatwing also allows everyone to utilize the power of social media.
Facebook and Twitter login options and social sharing!
Embedded straight into any web page, website and blog.
See number of users online in real-time
Works with all blogging platforms
Full chatbox in pop-up.
More controls and suitable for long chat sessions.
Been very good for user interaction.

Back