• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spam question

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny that pretty much every response, which are from regular members, agree Jan was wrong in this instance, yet she keeps dodging the question and won't admit that she made a mistake this time. I think it's also funny that she's alienating all these people, whom without, this forum would be a lot less active.

I don't like where this could go.

Can we accept that -

http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showpost.php?p=966390&postcount=29

could have been better worded!

And more importantly, the admins have final say, the moderators have interm decisions they can make and us grunts can live with it or sod off.

But this has decended from a discussion, I personally think that Jan was wrong on one of those comments in particular, and comments from others could have and should have held it (I'm disappointed in a few).

Okay Devin posted a pic, okay got an infraction (hell if you haven't yet ??? ), he's still here though so what's the problem outside a hurt feeling that can be dumped as it's only a flaming forum post.

Next time I come round your house and take your soul!

Its the principle Decker, and a general feeling among many members, personally I have only posted reasoned arguements that in no way incite a grudge against Jan, and yet she still chooses to ignore them.

This has become a disagreement about the way in which policing a forum should in general be approached, and something needs to give ;)

I haven't Just gone off on my own opinion here, I actually took the time to speak to several regular members to check that they felt the same way.

EDIT: We can admit that better wording was needed in that way ;) but someone else sure as hell won't. (or hasnt, please prove me wrong :) )

Not just you mate I have too, but at the end of the day unless someone has the final say and that's it - back to the zombie thread :D

Let's just let it drop - is it worth it, nope.

It was 2 points for fecks sake, jeez I had more than that in one feckin week (I think) !!

Last edited:
Not just you mate I have too, but at the end of the day unless someone has the final say and that's it - back to the zombie thread :D

Let's just let it drop - is it worth it, nope.

It was 2 points for fecks sake, jeez I had more than that in one feckin week (I think) !!

2 points is not the case here anymore tough Rick. It is that Jan has repeatedly dodged the situation and just made comments like oh, you would be b& by now, and stuff like that. My belief is that she has a personal grudge against at least a few of the members here, me being included. and this grudge may have been what started this to begin with. you are correct that she is an admin and has the final say, but, when utcrazy has been the only real person to agree with her, you think she might sit back and think, hey, maybe i made a mistake and Devin didnt deserve that. it is that she cant even discuss the original problem at had, and i just find that a shame. respect for her decision drops with each question she dodges. so, as Hugo said, something needs to give. i would have a lot more respect for her decision if, just one time, she could see the error of her way, and at least admin to it. she doesnt even have to reverse the infraction for all i care. i mean, shoot, it isnt my infraction, but, it would be nice to see it go too since it was wrongfully given IMO and many others opinions to. i rest my case.

Your complaint has been noted. I think it's time to move on, so I'm closing this thread now. If you have something really important to say that hasn't been said already contact me privately.

Public attacks on moderators is not allowed per our rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back