• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Spare/Un-needed Servers for SALE!

Is the 303 also a 1U? If it is, I'll be up for both, give me a paypal address and I'll send off a payment :)

302 and 305 have been sold, pending payment from the person.

PayPal e-mail: accounts[at]buzzservers.com - Did you want a shipping cost for the 303 too?

Yea for the 303 and the PowerEdge; Let me know when you've doublechecked the shipping costs so I can send it through.

In the meantime hold onto them.

Sold: Buzz-305, Buzz-302, DELL Poweredge
Reserved: Buzz-301, Buzz-304
Available: Buzz-303

Last edited:
I think he did :S

Yea, I'm not going to lie.. that kind of pisses me off, when I ask for it, then he says hold off on payment while he double-checks the shipment..and I say ok, make sure you hold em until you find out..and then he goes and sells it.

Pretty ----ty man, pretty ----ty.

Yea, I'm not going to lie.. that kind of pisses me off, when I ask for it, then he says hold off on payment while he double-checks the shipment..and I say ok, make sure you hold em until you find out..and then he goes and sells it.

Pretty ----ty man, pretty ----ty.

Thats business I guess. I didnt buy it so dont be mad at me :p

Well thanks for letting me know it was an auction..AND giving me the chance to make a better offer. gg?

If that's the way you want to conduct business, so be it. I'm done with the issue.

Well thanks for letting me know it was an auction..AND giving me the chance to make a better offer. gg?

If that's the way you want to conduct business, so be it. I'm done with the issue.

Sorry that you feel annoyed =\

I'll send you a PM, got some other configs I'll reserve *specially* for you! :D

Back