• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sponsor Request

nettmax

Some people here knows that i have one Christian Project Called BrVida, that offers Free and Professional Host for Christian Websites Contents... I´m here today to make another request, i´m looking for one person (helper) for this Project.

Today we have 30 accounts of hosting almost in Portuguese Language, and 100 visits per day in our website...

I started this project in September 2006... My project growing... Today we have brvida.org brvida.net brvida.info downbr.com (webdesign) and nazzaren.com (offers domains .com .net .org per 7.25usd)...

If you can help offering one place to grow this project contact me; or if you like to be ally with us;

I can say thats FWS helped a lot;

Use internet to announce the Words of God...

God bless immensely all :)

obs: post/pm only if you can help or apply...

Last edited:
So we will need to provide with an account so you can host 30 accounts. What does the host get back in return?

I´m looking for one person that can see with good eyes this project and can offer some kind of help for this project survive... if someone can offer anything to help this project grow... I´ll prefer talk Particularly to discuss...

Admins, if this post dont apply here into "free requests", please don´t remove, move to another place if its possible;

i believe this thread belongs in the ad and offers area...

do you need a partner that speaks english or protugal.

Back