• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Stay away from FireBallHost (Dedicated Servers)

well. I gotta focus at this more but I hope it gets resolved.

Its nice to know the big picture and why I have been in Cameron's face and continously threatening the support team that I was going to leave if you guys couldn't get your act together.

Good luck in solving your problem

Richard, Dont lie. Without saidcom your company wouldnt of made ---- for crackers, since people only went with you back then because of the cheep servers... I remember them times like yesterday and the only way you got so many orders being so new was because of saidcom
Fact remains that you had a falling out with them over reconnection fees (Not data recovery fees)
I love how people always blame the datacenter for everything.
Yea it was saidcoms fault but you was the cheep --- that scraped the data of all your clients by refusing to pay the fees to get the servers online.
They may have been wrong charging it but you was wrong by dumping everyones data..

Since you chose your path you should pay the price for walking it! you didnt, instead you ran to a new datacenter and started fresh, loosing everyones data.
And you think you have the right to talk about "respect"

Last edited:
Oh, just an update. They refuse to give a refund. Nice eh? So if you want no server, and to give away your money, do go FireBallHost!

I'm not to sure I understand why you decided to stick with them NetXHosting, at one point in time I was considering getting a VPS through you. I still might in the future..

What I don't understand, however is why you stuck with them after one of your servers was canceled by them and the data was lost.

It was back in January and I didn't expect to sell a lot, I also only had 10mins to order a server as I was going on holiday for a week so I just picked the first company I saw
is not an excuse. You should have waited until you were back from your holiday before deciding.. however, that's beside the point. If you didn't have enough money to get anything good when starting up and you decided to host through them, that's fine. But after you started getting quiet a few clients and racking in more and more money, you should have switched to the DC directly or went to a new DC (Other then burst).

I can only fault you for this entire mess, NetXHosting. I'm not trying to bash, or flame, or whatever. But when you started taking on clients it became YOUR responsibility regardless of whatever FireBallHost did.

Lesson learned the hard way, I guess.

Back