• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Template for Sale

Kaliber

Kaliber
NLC
Hi,
I am here again to sell this template on behalf of me and my design partner, it was originally made for a free host but the PR didn't like it (no idea why?) and now its up for grabs. Instead of paying money for this template we ask you to regoster a domain for us for 5 years. (With doteasy.com it will cost you $108) This is still a great deal and we are requesting the abnormal payment because we have decided to start a design business.

There is two thingd that can be changed about the template, The Logo/Site name and the slogan.

The template is viewable at http://www.bojsab.f2s.com/grafx/stlayout02.jpg

Comments are welcomed.

Please no questions about 'why can't you register the domain yourself' because we have our reasons.

To contact me email me at pixel_works@hotmail.com, catch me on msnm at the same address or ICQ: 86266024

Thankyou for your time,
Chris Watson

that template is not well suited for a free host, maybe a paid host if you improved upon it a little.

Back