• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

The best way to do link building

lindaadams

is to COPY YOUR COMPETITOR!!!

thats right!!

How is it that your competition has 150000 backlinks and you only have 100?

~Has your competitor submited to directories?? This is a 100% way to ensure that your site will get listed here too.
~Has your competitor made a blog comment with a backlink to his site?? add one for your website too!
~Has your competitor made a link exchange? make one with that website
~Has your competitor made a forum post? post your site on that forum too!

This is the best way to determine if the forum/blog owner will allow users to add a backlink on their site

to see your competors backlinks go to: http://www.smartpagerank.com/pagerank-backlinks.php

or you can go to google and type: link: http://www.domain.com

This trick especially works if your competitor has done link building himself.

Yes, I agree. From my experience it is even better to use this strategy to get an idea about competitors link building sources. Comes most his links from articles, forums or directories? When you know the answer you should to find more article directories, forums, link directories and get a link there.

Yes, I agree. From my experience it is even better to use this strategy to get an idea about competitors link building sources. Comes most his links from articles, forums or directories? When you know the answer you should to find more article directories, forums, link directories and get a link there.

Most forums use nofollow tag in their HTML code. So if you hope for the backlinks from the forum that is wrong strategy.

Most forums use nofollow tag in their HTML code. So if you hope for the backlinks from the forum that is wrong strategy.

I agree that some forums are nofollow but most of them allow dofollow signatures. If you google for a list of dofollow forums you will find a lot of them. And many have high PR a traffic so you get both -- quality links and targeted visitors.

Back