• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tired Of Fly By Night Providers

tumble

Owner/Operator
NLC
Got Canyons WebHosting Service is concerned about your site in ways that surpass what a "Basic" provider is willing to offer.

Why is this? Good Question.
The main reason being My personal site of Got Canyons.net (please do not confuse with got Canyons WebHosting Service) est. in OCT 2004. Lays in the same server as your site will lay in.

What does this mean to you? Another Good question.
I myself pay extreme attention to this items:
#1 Security of Server
#2 Uptime
#3 Fast Server Response

In essence whatever things i do to increase the internet presence of my site will increase the internet presence of your site. what ever security features i add to the server to protect my site protects your site.

If you wish for your site to rest in a server that is geared towards Security And Server response. Got Canyons WebHosting Service is the provider for you.

All of us fully understand how a well balanced server responds VS a overloaded server. With that in mind why would i overload the server if it would degrade the performance of my site?

All Of us are aware of the dangers of "Hackers" Crackers". With this in mind why would i leave a door open for a "bad" guy to come in and either destroy my data and or deface my site. Or worse yet use our server as a base for spamming and or phising operations?

If you understand my concept then you can value the amount of time and investment that creates this environment for your site.

Our Major apps for Webhosting:
WHM 11.0.0
cPanel 11.1.0
cPanel Pro 1.0
RVskins 7.69
PHP 5.2.2
MYSQL 5.0.27
Apache 2.0.59
Zend Engine v2.2.0
Zend Optimizer v3.2.0

For More Info on Got Canyons WebHosting Service
Please Visit This Url