• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

to those under 18 & have a domain name

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Custard_Pye

If U R in England, Go ta natWest, and get a SOLO DEBIT CARD, with a young person's account. Some hosts accept Solo, but u have 2 find them first...

How old do u have to be :confused2

Hey FlameGrl, do you have to have a certain amount of cash to start one of these visabuxx thing, I researched them before I saw your post, but maybe you'll know since you have one.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
I forget... I will have to look at the progress sheet which is archived. I think Janus 100 or 200.
It would be very helpful if you remembered and posted the funds here.

Janus funds for last year seemed to be below average, with most fund "returning" negatively and only a couple of equity funds and income funds even breaking the 10% mark.

I'd love to be in a fund even hitting 10% right now, since the bulk of mine went negative last year. A 20% fund return would certainly be a top performer in the marketplace last year - probably the record holder at that.

-t

Originally posted by thewitt

It would be very helpful if you remembered and posted the funds here.

Janus funds for last year seemed to be below average, with most fund "returning" negatively and only a couple of equity funds and income funds even breaking the 10% mark.

That is incorrect because I have +20% gains this year.

And I am no idiot. I am taking AP economics so I know what I am talking about.

I'd love to be in a fund even hitting 10% right now, since the bulk of mine went negative last year. A 20% fund return would certainly be a top performer in the marketplace last year - probably the record holder at that.

-t

Then you got bad luck.

I'm still looking for the name of the funds that are returning better than 20% - not a hard question...

None of the funds on the Janus website show that kind of return.

-t

Then maybe I am mistaken, but I do remember clearly that there were 20% gains on my papers.

Look, I don't have time to argue right now. Got some work to do.

Giancarlo, normally I stay out of commenting on posts, however, you need to stop posting false information on the forum. There is no way you have a +20% gain on a Janus fund. This dribble is off topic and doesn't need to be posted at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back