• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

uk2.net any experience?

jpoc

I guess that the subject says it all.

The prices appear good but is this true?

How is the reliability, performance etc?

jpoc

Technics:
> DO NOT USE THEM

> If you require hosting and cheap hell go with > ghoulnet.com but please do not use uk2.net...
> They are a nightmare.

Would you care to expand on that? I can see that their service is strictly no-frills but I don't see an obvious nightmare.

jpoc

They surely don't do well on the boards. You can also search WebHostingTalk.com for comments, but generally you won't find people recommending their services.

Instead of cheap, look for inexpensive :)

Goto buy a domain - it shows 99p a year .... then go through the checkout and watch the total go upto £28.95 (more if .com) .... Even for a D.I.Y scheme it sucks £28 to transfer to another isp? lmao

A friend of mine uses them for his website and I have cable and I tell you his page loads one of the fastest I've seen. It surely is fast, and I know he is happy with them.. But then he does not need advanced features.

Back