• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Unlimitedmb Anybody Use This Host

Yes I am using it and very happy with them......I am hosting a vBulettin and also going to host a blog with them........the server uptime is great....never see a serverdown.....may be I am not available on that time......though not have fantastico but they are using great feature a list is below

Server Type FreeBSD
Safe Mode
FILE_UPLOADS

Web Server Apache
PHP 5.1.4
PHP Max Post Size 50.00 MB
PHP Maximum Upload Size 10.00 MB
PHP Memory Limit 8.00 MB
MySQL Version 5.0.22
MySQL Packet Size 16.00 MB

The information taken from my vBulettin admin panel.......so if you wish then go with them as they are testing a bita test, can stop there free hosting signup anytime and going to start paid service......go and grab :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's absoutley rubbish :D

They ristric certain extensions pratically most Extensions; zip,rar etc.

They support FTP so just unrar or unzip the file and upload it......I don't think it is rubbish.............you must do some thing your self..........they are hosting like a paid service so why they do everything.......if you need 5gb then you must move your hand and if you think you are lazy than our need then satishfy with the 1gb which is givven by most free host with ads and they don't give any ads in your site only give the ads on your control panel so stop your mouth and hand to give them enough rest.

They are the best as they don't post any ads in your site.........with this great feature...........Can you tell me any free host name which support over 2GB webspace and 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited sub-domain and sql database without ads or forum posting?..........they support this with 5GB bandwidth and 500GB datatransfer.

raatbaki_4u said:
They support FTP so just unrar or unzip the file and upload it......I don't think it is rubbish.............you must do some thing your self..........they are hosting like a paid service so why they do everything.......if you need 5gb then you must move your hand and if you think you are lazy than our need then satishfy with the 1gb which is givven by most free host with ads and they don't give any ads in your site only give the ads on your control panel so stop your mouth and hand to give them enough rest.

Couldn't understand half of it but..you say unrar or unzip the file; the whole point of rar'ing it up or zipping it up is to compress it, and reduce it's size and it can reduce it by over 100 times, so if i had a Data file which is 1MB and I uploaded the all of the source it would be 100MB+..So no Unzipping isn't at all a good solution however finding a different host is..I allready have paid hosting a very good one aswell; But i like to test out this site's for experience and i am telling you this host isn't that good :p But at the end of the day that's my opinion so you don't have to take it on board. And then you flame me about this hand thing that i'm lazy and you know me because i typed 13 word's..Get your fact's right......

raatbaki_4u said:
They are the best as they don't post any ads in your site.........with this great feature...........Can you tell me any free host name which support over 2GB webspace and 50 GB bandwidth with unlimited sub-domain and sql database without ads or forum posting?..........they support this with 5GB bandwidth and 500GB datatransfer.

Oh and i wonder why they give you so much space/Bandwidth? Because they know you won't use it...They delibratley do that as a 'Market Scheme' They know you won't use that much but it's a big figure and it catch's the eye. I mean what are you gonna do Upload a Text file that's 5GB? lol..

Hey, I am hosting with them and I plan to host more than 5 forum in my account so it means I am going to use the hole space which they give to me.They don't allow compression of zip and rar file but I still happy as they support ftp and its help me to upload my file in proper position if I use the zip compression then I should first upload it and then place it in proper postion.I think it's take too much time.But the best part of this host is they are ads free so now I can give ads in my site and will earn $$$.Do you not think it is a great offer for a freehost?

Personally, I think it's wrong to try and exploit free hosts for more space and bandwidth simply for your own personal benefit (i.e. gaining money that should be partly theirs).

They offer hosting for free, there is no one host that is universally accepted as best, in fact far from it. Stop whinging, thank the host for their efforts and go on about your business.

raatbaki_4u said:

listen up and listen good, 500GB is a total and utter joke, and these ppl are total and utter jokers, lets say they have a 100mb port, you can only only transfer 33000GB of data, which means they can only host 66 websites, before you are MASSIVELY OVERSELLING, and I'll bet my bottom dollar, they'll host hundreds more than that.....
I think it's great that they offer a service, but the facts are that offer is a joke, and they wont be able to keep it up long, they are obviously more fascinated with having a busy server than actually providing a decent level of service.

i use it its alright..
it has a good team and a nice forum plus their beta testing is goign great..its kool if u want a high bandwith site but they know that the sites they host r never going to hav that much b/w cuz they r very strict abt the registration..
anyways its a nice host..
+after a month of their test period they will cut down their b/w to 200mb.

Last edited:
Back