• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Upgrading vBulletin to version 3.0.1

Peo said:
Testing WYSIWYG editor...

Bruce: Yes, you can change it in your User Control Panel -> Edit Options -> at the bottom of that page you see Miscellaneous Options -> Message Editor Interface and there you can choose from 3 differnt editors. The WYSIWYG might not work with some older browsers.
Ahh, the smilies are tied in witht hat. I'll just keep my textbox without the smilies.

Yes that button works. Here is the code it inserts

EMAIL=address]Link name[/EMAIL

I am in Mozilla

But you must put it in braces

Last edited:
Could we perhaps move the "spreading reputation" level down to 15 people before rating the same person again? I'm finding myself being rather picky about what posts I give repuation to since I can't give it again for so long.

Sometimes when I view threads I don't see the quickreply box - as if I wasn't logged in. The cookies are alright, because I'll close that tab and move on and it's fine. It hasn't happened anywhere but here...

Thanks allanh.

Pages load a little faster if you turn off the quick reply. To turn it off, click the little arrow button to the right of the "Quick Reply" menu.

Peo said:
Thanks allanh.

Pages load a little faster if you turn off the quick reply. To turn it off, click the little arrow button to the right of the "Quick Reply" menu.

thanks for the tip, Peo. I will take your advice and close off the "Quick Reply". :)

Back