• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

User directory as both a free and chargeable feature?

worlditsme

Hi,

I was thinking of starting a user directory with both free and paid listings available to all our users and wondered what you all thought of the idea.

Let me know what you think.

John

Nice idea, but get the site sorted first, basic mistake for new hosts. Start with the main bits, develop the rest.

As I can understand, some of premium features would be paid, while the basic stuff - free? this is the usual practice, which will work for you as soon as you are able to make a quality marketing.

Hi,

I was thinking of starting a user directory with both free and paid listings available to all our users and wondered what you all thought of the idea.

Let me know what you think.

John

I would suggest it becomes an Opt-In, or at least an Opt-Out for the clients. I would not wish to be scraped into a directory that then goes who-knows-where.

Back