• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

VPS Questions

Lance-IH

I have a site that Im selling but if It doesnt meet my BIN by tomorrow and Its stats for today (opened) are good then I will develop it myself. But Im currently on 10gb of space and 100gb of bandwidth. Its a media site and I believe if It grows well I may need more then that so...

What is a good VPS, I want to know the cheapest with the most space but is still reliable. Any help is good thank you!

I third spry.com i used them many years ago, however it really depends where most of your vistors are located, in the UK and France Spain and so on you get a medium to slow response from a Spry vps. However in America and after regions you get a fast conection. Servers are never overloaded and always monitored.

http://www.rackforce.com/

They offer good prices.. Im currently hosted with them and their servers are extremelly fast.. if you are not satisfied with the server you get.. you can request a server migrating free of charges.. with only seconds of downtimes.. Their support is the most professional I have ever seen...

They respond to a ticket within 1 to 5 minutes.. your ticket maximum waiting is 15 minutes and thats just 15 minutes no than that.

In that case I would buy a spry.com or webhostplus.com managed VPS with CPanel etc. Pay a little more but the support is well worth it.

Back