• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] Free MP3 Host

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loonister

Free MP3 Host

I need a host that allows me to upload MP3s. I need at least 100 MB of space and 500 MB transfer/bandwidth..Thanks in advanced to anyone that can help..:classic2:

Re: Free MP3 Host

Originally posted by Loonister
I need a host that allows me to upload MP3s. I need at least 100 MB of space and 500 MB transfer/bandwidth..Thanks in advanced to anyone that can help..:classic2:

are these mp3`s legal?

Re: Free MP3 Host

I don't have the MP3's as of yet, but they're just gonna be voice tracks and my less-than-mediocore beat-boxing... I'm gonna make a spin-off site with my "songs"...so, yeah, they're legal..

Re: Re: Free MP3 Host

I don't have the MP3's as of yet, but they're just gonna be voice tracks and my less-than-mediocore beat-boxing... I'm gonna make a spin-off site with my "songs"...so, yeah, they're legal..

Do you have AIM or MSN? I think it would be more convenient to converse those ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back