• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Wanted] Sponsored web hosting

PurpleCow

Hi,

I am launching 3 new directories which will have webmaster traffic and these directories will be cross promoted.

I am looking for webhosting sponsorship for these 3 directories. In return, i will give you a text link at the bottom of all the pages hosted on your servers.

I would prefer linux/unix hosting with cpanel or h-sphere control panel.

Intersted web hosting companies.... pls write to me at webvertise@gmail.com

Thanks & Cheers

tumble said:
y should we e-mail you?

U should e-mail us

Because, i would know your email address and also, if i start emailing every webhost on this planet earth, i would be classified as a spammer.

It looks to me that by sponsoring a hosting account, u r doing me a favor...?? Sorry if that is the case... I don't web hosts like you sponsoring me either.

And to address the banner thing... we only give text links and no banners. Every big hosting company that has sponsored us so far we have given them text links and they are very happy with us. they are willing to sponsor us more, just that i don't wanna put all my sites on 1 server/hosting company.

Serious web hosting companies... do shoot me a email expressing your interest and i can send you the details and address any questions you should have.

Cheers

Mr Cow,

Normally as you "must" know most "free host" when they make offers here on the forum post up either there e-mail address,forums, or a site were you get activated.

And yes belive it or not "you" should go the extra mile to gain good hosting from a "good" provider. Not the other way around.

Good luck with your hunt.

It is your pejorative, believe it or not, not the webhost's, to get things started. Remember you are getting things for free and people wont come up to you and beg for the right to let you have their stuff.

what else does your requirement for the FREE hosting other than control panel stated? OIC, 3 Baru:lol: sites coming soon and how are you able to guarantee there's traffic coming to those baru sites? I would still prefer to have the link placed on 3 of the sites in your signature...:beer:

If You would like hosting, visit www.synced.org and sign up. I see no real reason for the e-mail as you are not offering banner advertising so there arent any details to discuss -- sign up! if you would like hosting for one of your sites I will host it banner-free with just a link. I ask you to sign up at www.synced.org/signup and in the description explain your site in a little detail and remind me that you are from FWS. Thank you and good luck.

We have emailed you, and posted our offer here as well.

Yurx.Com can offer the following:

Yurx.Com
Plan 4
No-Ads
Requires Posts.
1GB Space.
20GB Bandwidth.
cPanel, MySql, FTP, etc.​

You can then upgrade this package to have achieve a desired amount of Space And Bandwidth.

Thanks

Back