• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Web Hosting Company For Sale

hostme3

I am selling www.hostme3.com
I no longer have the tiem to run it and I need to concetrate on other things.

The site has been online for around 4 months and has established in excess of 100 sites and over 600 members.

We are about breaking even with the site advertisments with the running costs however we have gained over 100$ a month on donations thus the site is making over 100$ per month profit.

Please send any serious offers via pm.

Thank-you

Ill Take The Company Over and Run it But youll Still Have to Look After The Expenses/Income

Id Do This For Domains, Hosting, Shoutcast For Free Etc

Add Me On Msn If You Are Wanting to Do This :angel:

I may be interested in your company. However i am concerened about revenue from the service. You noted that the income from the business is donations only. Is there any garunteed revenue coming in from the sites ads etc?

Okay I understand that I know donations are not reliable but they have been making a decent amount of money.However we have adsense set yup and will send you that now. Pleae note that the site was making a large amount when we was puttign in an hour or so effort per day however recently little effort = little money however it shows the potential whcih the site has

I would stay away from RentAServ, he has already been found to be selling illegally a companys software. Would hate to see that happen to your clients. Let me know the asking brice for the bus, I am interested.

I would stay away from RentAServ, he has already been found to be selling illegally a companys software. Would hate to see that happen to your clients. Let me know the asking brice for the bus, I am interested.

Well the highest offer at the moment is 200$

Back