• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Webhostplus, the truth.

sep

NLC
I'm not sure if you have already heard about this or not, but they seem to be running some sort of investigation on the Webhostplus company because they seem to be scamming a lot of investors and companies. I myself had noticed the number hosted domains getting swtiched round and then dropping but didn't really suspect that it could part a scam, just thought they're shiftting the hosted domains to various domains or something. Full story:

http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?p=4055814#post4055814

Yeah, they have caused a lot of grief over time to thousands of clients of once reputable companies :S

Jan said:
Yeah, they have caused a lot of grief over time to thousands of clients of once reputable companies :s

Whats that saying ''What goes around comes around'', lets hope it comes around very soon.

BTW, where as sEp gone :lol:.

Sad because Webhostplus acquired DINIX which was a MOST excellent company. And webhostplus has been crap from the beginning.

Back