• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website hosting - New soccer site/forum

Tetly

Me and 2 friends of mine have deceided to set up a soccer forum (The Touchline). The hosting we have at the moment (or did) died. These are our preferences.

* 400-700mb Disk space
* 5-10GB Bandwidth
* FTP
* Unlimited, or high number of MySQL Databases.
* PHP.
* Unlimited email accounts

We will be willing to place a small advert at the bottom in exchange for the hosting.

Regards,
Tetly.

Well,I have 100% uptime but um I give out hosting with no ads like usually,heres your promotion code,234fordwatch and last thing, this is the link: http://xthar.be the purpose for the promo code is to give people no posting requirements from my plans so choose the plan you want

Ok listen carefully,what I meant is if you use the promo code I provided for you,it well disable the use of posting and you can choose the plan you want ok?

Is publishing a small ad under the forum can cover the costs of 500 mb disk space and 10 GB bandwidth, with considerable amount of CPU usage because of forum visitors?

Back