• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Website needed

Blitz-Host

hello all.

I am in need of a website designer for a one off job.

I need a website designed and built for me for a propertie agents.

It will need an easy to use system for uploading the properties for sale and for let with search options i do a lience for php my realty (http://www.phpmyrealty.com/

If you think you can help me with this job it is a paid job i am not exspecting you to do it for free but i would like it done for a good price

We would like the website to something like this http://www.hancockandpartners.co.uk/

I need this website done ASAP and no time wasters the last guy who agreeed to do the website has gone into hiding and has stoped talking me now.

If you offer to do the website i need it done within the 4days.

msn: luke.bailey@hotmail.com

or e-mail me or pm me

thanks guys

Sorry to hear luke, should have dealt with professional people :(, I may still be able to help just 4 days isnt much time, I will speak to you on msn and see what I can do.

Sorry to hear about someone being let down, loks like you really only need a gateway page(s) to link in with phpmyrealty, basic clean template and your own graphics added.
4 days isn't much time when you consider submit and approve, but is achievable.
Speak with Josh first as he got in first :) if it's tight we might be able to squeeze it in, phprealty population and configuration would be yours to do and a full site download copy to work on would be required (if it's already installed if not the appropriate files, etc. would be required).

thanks for your replys when i say 4 days i mean 4 day for the first proof and then we can work together tweaking from there.

luke

That does leave for better room, just do you want a simple yet professional skin made for your software (cheapest route) or we can design a system for you with the admin center etc. (probally will cost more)

I am still trying to get everything figured out before I say for sure a price.

thanks for your replys when i say 4 days i mean 4 day for the first proof and then we can work together tweaking from there.

luke

Phew :) , skinning phpmyrealty is most likely your best route, again Josh still has first dibs :p

That does leave for better room, just do you want a simple yet professional skin made for your software (cheapest route) or we can design a system for you with the admin center etc. (probally will cost more)

I am still trying to get everything figured out before I say for sure a price.

can we have prices for both options.

just so your all adware we are UK based.

Hello Luke,

As I mentioned on msn.

$150-$200 for the skin of the php.
$1000-$1500 if we build a custom cms with site.

Back