• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

what do It takes to be moderator?

piccilo >> I noticed your thread about the elections was gone...I must have missed something because it was here once, then when I came back it was gone.....

webdude>>> I know, if you didnt delete it then peo must of. It was getting pretty long, and posts were happening fast my of been eating band width.

I had a really good responce to some one all typed out. Then I whent to send and and I got an error, that is was not there.

If you want me to start it again, just ask :)

Nah, if Peo removed it and I allow it again...he may remove my mod status...LOL...but I do like political and religious debates, so you wouldnt see me removing those (-:

Was there a bunch of cussing or something? I wonder why it would be removed.

I wish there was a place to post about that kinds of topics. Hmm i wonder who could make that happen........ :)

Anyways, I dont know if you would call it a bunch be there was some cursing, probably mostly by me. I guess I was soo mad that bush was winning and all. Also I was replying to almost every post so that could of made a diffence. Dunno, at least I wasnt banned or something.

Back