• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Ford is losing money

Status
Not open for further replies.
THAN, not then, THAN.

As for the signature, I decided to leave it this way because the IMG code is disabled here. So I left it so the link still works and the site running the program gets its proper credit.

TM, even if I was a daily driver I'd use a truck. Guess who live in a crash. I am not going to put my life on the line with all the drunk dum----s out there today.

I rest my case. jackass
Your points are getting more and more far out, now you drive a truck because it's safer?

Hejmrdjs points: (or lack of point)
It's safer :confused4
You can drive in thunderstorms :confused4 :confused4
are built for American roads :confused4 :confused4 :confused4

Last edited:
Now I think your lack of understanding the English language has led you to the putting together of incoherent sentences.

One: I can do what I want to do when I need to do it, without a rental.
Two: It is safer.
Three: Large amount of cargoes, such as 8 suitcases and a 160qt cooler, can all be stored inside the vehicle along with 6 people sitting comfortably. The suitcases won't be wet, and when I get to the hotel, all my belonging will be DRY.

Understand?

I have no lack of understanding English, nor reading. Only writing. Wow you can really see that me not being able to write English well is the only thing you've got on me.

And wow! You've made your weirdest point yet! Suddenly Carollas get your luggage wet?

I have no lack of understanding English, nor reading. Only writing. Wow you can really see that me not being able to write English well is the only thing you've got on me.

And wow! You've made your weirdest point yet! Suddenly Carollas get your luggage wet?
GET IT STRAIGHT! There is not enough room for luggage plus people in a carolla/sophia/focus/taurus/ whatever the heck you drive thats a small car. So your only choice is a luggage rack on the TOP OUTSIDE of your car, which was mentioned WAY earlier in this thread. IF IT RAINS everything is SOAKED. OK?

you can easily fit 4 people, and the amount of luggage 4 people need in Corallas.
So yes you can have people + luggage.

I give up...I said more than 4 people....anyone who reads the post can see that.

GET IT STRAIGHT! There is not enough room for luggage plus people in a carolla/sophia/focus/taurus/ whatever the heck you drive thats a small car.
Not if you plan to tow 10 people that's for sure.
For the rest of us who drive solo 90% of the time (read: groceries, school, work, whatever) there is no need to be able to fit 6 people + suitcases (lol).

About the bigger = saver, it's nonsense.
Couple years ago I rolled over twice in a hyundai accent and ended up on the side. Fun stuff. Try doing that with your Yukon. You'd get a Yukon convertible :p

No more member bashing please.

Shows how low you'll go Nugi. Your rap and your under the belt speaks volume for your intelligence and honesty you know.

Oh so I'm unintelligent and low. And I know I am? You probably feel like a big man, don't you? You like talking in a way that makes you seem big. Probably feel real smart that you speak better English then someone that got it replaced by Danish as his first language at the age of five? Well good for you.

edit,
And talking about "your under the belt", that's why you need a big ol' truck isn't it? It's a phallic symbol that replaces your lack of "under the belt"? Replaces you lack of ego too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back