• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worldzone Pro

Raindrops

I know they are not accepting sign ups for their paid services right now, but are they good? They have some good plans...are they recommended? Also, do they take money orders?

Well, they may have had a past history of being down a lot, but for the past half a year I don't remember any major downtime. A minute or two now and then but not often.

I do not believe that WorldzonePro is going to accept money orders but they have been changing nearly everything. They have new servers, a new noc, a new control panel, a new billing system(I believe), and probably some other stuff. I recommend them even though I currently only have a one page website.

Matt
http://www.mephex.com

P.S. They seem to be getting better and better, not worse and worse :)

They were really good when they started out but then I guess every new host is. As of now, I would suggest anyone interested in WZPro to just wait & watch. Currently, they are in the middle of a control panel webware migration from CPanel to H-Sphere.

I'm very optimistic on their come-back and stability here-after.

Back