• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

worldzonepro ?

imation

I was just wondering if any of you guys have used or heard anything about worldzonepro.net. It looks like a great host at a nice price. Also, are there any other good hosts similar to it with 100 - 200 megs of space, cgi, php, etc?

Thanks.

Originally posted by imation
I was just wondering if any of you guys have used or heard anything about worldzonepro.net. It looks like a great host at a nice price. Also, are there any other good hosts similar to it with 100 - 200 megs of space, cgi, php, etc?

Thanks.

I have not personally used Worldzonepro.net, but I have used Worldzone.net and it's fantastic, so wordlzonepro must be way better. Plus, Webdude who owns it, visits this site very frequently and all support questions get answered within minutes. And they offer that 1 time set up fee which is a great idea! Give them a try! I bet you won't be disappointed.

All hail to Worldzonepro.net :)

Just joking...

I can just say it's great so far in every possible way.

Features for the price is the cheapest anywhere, ( I know, I checked).

And service is better than the expensive ones, ( I know, I've used, and it's personal service). :)

Back