• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Worldzonepro??

WorldzonePro

Okay,
Before I get smashed I'm not working with Worldzone/WorldzonePro... my site is called Worldzone MC. It stands for Worldzone Member Community. You can see it at http://www.matt2004.com

Now to answer iwod's question. Yes, my site is currently on WorldzonePro. They are great! :) If you ever need help just go to http://www.worldzonesupport.com If you don't already know they also have free hosting which you can get at http://www.worldzone.net If I were you I would get an account from WorldzonePro though :) Good prices and good qualities. Best thing about them is that they are always trying to keep updated. Sometime in the near future I beleive they are getting new servers so they are even faster. Can't get much better ;) Matt

Careful Matt, you're post might be considered "Promotion of personal website" (see the forum rules)... :) Anyway welcome to Freewebspace.net

... Heres me opinion.

Well I was one of 20 who joined WorldzonePro.net for Beta testing, I gotta say it certanly is worth the small fee, its not just the account itself but the tech support, the community and enviroment of worldzone itself makes it a great place to be. Ive been to so many host, non of them in the entire world can compete with this service, even if they got better servers, WorldzonePro (and worldzone.net) will always have the betterness of being a friendly non greedy self rightious provider where they think about customer care than there own pockets. Ive been with worldzone for along time now, and not once have I been unhappy with them, yes they did have downtime a couple times (Like every host) but atleast they had the dignity to tell everyone about why it happend than hide it like other host would do being a rude thing, if your looking for a very good pay host that wont mess you over, go for WorldzonePro.... if your looking for less, I suppose there floating all around freewebspace.net.... anyways thats all I gotta say. :)

(I dont work for Worldzone, just a faithfull member)

Go WZP!

Like a few others I got a Beta account at worldzonepro and over the period of time WZP has turned out to be a very reliable hosting platform. WebDude (the admin) has really done a wonderful job. He and his forum moderators are always there to help out the members and collaborate on service enhancements.

With so many features, a fast/reliable server, a dedicated support & discussion forum (http://www.worldzonesupport.com) and a very economical hosting plan, WZP is a sure recommendation. Infact I've made up my mind to buy a seperate account at WZP whenever I need a web application host, mission critical or not.

Question... I thought Worldzonepro was going to be mix of a fee and ad supported... It doesn't look like there are any ads required. Did I miss something? Has Webdude changed on this?

So u are allowed to het host on worldzonepro with banners??

So u are allowed to het host on worldzonepro with banners??
I thought it is ONLY a paid host?? I have been trying to find a solo/switch card online processor for them so i could pay them....
Where will the banner be put on your page?? I don't see anything on the page saying they allow banner hosting for fee....??

Originally posted by needcgispace
Mandrake, that's only if you dont want to pay the fees every month :)
Worldzone Pro is banner-free regardless of whether you choose to pay yearly or monthly. There is no "with banners" option.

That must've just changed recently, because I remember some people bitching, a little while back, because they paid but still had banners.

Guess I should explain huh? I originally had it to be a one time setup and no monthly, with banners. However, I found out just how difficult it was going to be to do that. So I switched to $36/year no banners. This way I dont have to monitor who should have banners and who shouldnt, etc. That's only $3/month, The monthly option is the $5/month one, but if you choose that, you get a merchant error, this is being worked on. I was pressured to add a monthly option, though I dont know why anyone would choose to pay $5 monthly instead of the $36/year. Heck with the yearly, you save 2 bucks a month. I guess I never said anything here because I didnt want to deal with anyone claiming I was spamming.

On another forum, is one called the Advertising Forum. This is a section where hosts can spam, update, and advertise to their hearts content. It has done very well for the job it was built to accomplish. How many of you think Peo should do a similar forum here? This way people could check either the database, or go thru that forum to find what they are looking for. If enough people want it like I do, I'm sure Peo or Todd would have no prob setting it up :)

Back