• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Wowrack.com?

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hey,

Does anybody have any reviews of WowRack or any sort of past experiences?

Also, does anybody know the location of their datacenter?

With Thanks,
Jason S

i LOVE wowrack, that is who i was with before GR, and with them again. great servers, and service. if you want a better deal than what is on their site, talk to me. i get discounts there. and they are located in Washington.

i LOVE wowrack, that is who i was with before GR, and with them again. great servers, and service. if you want a better deal than what is on their site, talk to me. i get discounts there. and they are located in Washington.

Thanks Justin, will speak to you :)

Hey,
I work for Wowrack. You can always ask me questions regarding Our Services. Let me know if you have any questions.

Our datacenter is at the Westinbuilding Seattle, WA.

Thank You,
Mehboob
Internet Sales, Wowrack.com

Hey,
I work for Wowrack. You can always ask me questions regarding Our Services. Let me know if you have any questions.

Our datacenter is at the Westinbuilding Seattle, WA.

Thank You,
Mehboob
Internet Sales, Wowrack.com

Hey,

How can I contact you? :)

Mehboob, i have a deal with Ed Kimm where he gets me up to 20% off any posted price. can you knock anything off that $115, or, will i have to call him to get that done for Jason. I might have to talk to him about upgrading my server a bit actually since that is the price a pay for a Pentium 4 dual core, so, this is actually a little better. maybe i can just get him to cut my price and leave my specs for now even. let us know what you can do, thanks Mehboob.

Back