• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Xylo Hosting - Great Hosting

Shonokai

If your looking for a new host, or your first host then there is a really good place for you to go. But first I will tell you Why this is the best host and what they offer. First of all there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if your not satisfied by the end of that time then you can get a full refund of your money. Which is always great because it just may not be what your looking for.

Most sites just alone and no media or anything may only need about 30MB and only a few GB's of monthly bandwidth. The first plan has 200MB's of space and 4GB monthly bandwidth. Which is plenty enough for a new starting site, or a site starting to try and get out there a little more. The next plan is for $7/month and the last one was for $5/month. This plan includes 500MB's of space and 10GB's of monthly bandwidth. This is great for a little more known site to keep getting better and progress in there days. The next plan is for $10/month which includes 1GB of space and 10GB of monthly bandwidth is good for the little more popular sites out there.

Now you don't want some slow server do you? Thats why this server has a 100mbit connection. The server is ofcourse a linux based one running Redhat 7.3.

Here's whats included:
Control Panel: cPanel
FTP Access: 24/7 Fast FTP Access
Reliable Email Support 24/7
Sub Domains Unlimited Sub domains
PHPMy Admin Web based My SQL Control
File Manager Web based file manager
Backup/Restore Backup your web site

My SQL Unlimited My SQL Databases
PHP4 Support for PHP Scripting
Perl 5 Support for Perl Scripting
Fantastico Features New Features Included with every Account!
CGI Run CGI scripts
SSI Server Side Includes Are supported
Front page Front page extensions supported

So if you wan't to buy an account simply go to http://www.xylohosting.net/ and click the order button of the plan you want and currently the script part is only excepting in Pounds but you can through USD through the paypal form at the bottom which is what I'd suggest. If you have any questions you can e-mail sales@xylohosting.net or support@xylohosting.net.

Back