• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeah its me again :/

Hey Guys,
I need some help with my computer again, its not technical this time. I have only been visiting the sites i usually visit (like this one) and every 5 minutes or so i get a pop-up out of the blue, any site im on as well. I have done spyware, adware, cookie clean, temp. internet files clean and virus checks and they are still coming towards me. :confused4

Anyone have any ideas?

Fixed it!

Thanks needlehost for the idea, that is what saved me

As for your question, i am using mcafee internet security now, norton failed me :cry2:

Norton doesn't protect against Spyware unless of course they have a spyware program I don't know about?

Firewall is what they usually pack, and firewalls don't stop ad/spyware.

well when i got mcafee, it found like 10 viruses norton didn't get so that is what i mean when they failed me.

anyway i was using spybot at the time and that found some things and then i used mcafees and that found the rest.

Jamson said:
well when i got mcafee, it found like 10 viruses norton didn't get so that is what i mean when they failed me.

anyway i was using spybot at the time and that found some things and then i used mcafees and that found the rest.

I still wish there were better ones availible that were free... unfortunately, there are none at the moment.

Back