• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Yeehaw!

Webdude

NLC
Guess what?!?!?
I won the Florida lottery! I'm now a multi-millionaire! Can you believe it?!? I'm bouncing off the walls here! You see, my ticket doesn't have the exact winning numbers on it, but I meant to pick those winning numbers. The ticket was very confusing when I was filling it out and so I ended up with the wrong numbers on my card. But since I really meant to pick those other numbers, they're going to give me the money anyway!!!! They really shouldn't make those darn cards so hard to fill out!!! And even though I was confused, I didn't ask for help because no one would have helped me anyway. If the FL State Lottery won't give me the money, I'll just sue them!!! :)

I can tell your lying... if you were truly happy you'd put a big grin in your post :)D).

Oh well if they don't let you win, and the legal action dosen't get anywhere... best of luck next time :)

Back