• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone from Geekrack listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read a single post besides the 1st one but I hope you've all sorted it or trying to :).

Atleast you still have a sense of humour :p. I've been following this for a while and can't believe how long you've been waiting. It can't be that hard to reply to support tickets just so you know you aren't being ignored.

Good luck and hopefully you'll get some backups really soon. :)

well, Decker, you know i have never had a problem with you, but, from what i gather from the support tickets, and everything else including chat logs, this is something you messed up on, not GR. i just love how everyone blames there mistakes on whatever host they happen to be with.

Cheers John, last reply:12 Apr 2008 02:34 AM (that should be relative to GMT - or kayako is buggered)

At least I'm not waiting for delivery of a transplant organ!

MCT, you really want to read it properly, I think I'm being quite good about it but have had to try and force a reaction by this thread.
What has happened is against both GR and NYNOC T&C's (do a comparison on them almost a straight lift).
I neither asked, was informed that I was being moved 'officially' (having had to get any details of a VPS I've never, disk space is used as a set of accounts were copied) and never confirmed the 'unique' situation Shequeita admits to being aware of.

I don't want to fall out with you guys and AMC was blinding trying to help last night, but, you have to admit even I defended GR in some recent threads with complaints, possibly by offering suggested other causes as not to get infracted for 'poking my nose in' or whatever.

How can you defend a situation that is clearly in the wrong, from basic communication to current non-communication.

I did what I could to clear this in the appropriate timeframe, Shequeita couldn't be there at the time the ticket was logged as I couldn't for the transfer (so is this a double standards situation?).

Oh, and if there are any chat logs it will be the one (the only one possible) with AMC last night (again a big thumbs up to the chap for his concern on a client problem) and I have no problem with that as it states nothing I've not already said or am prepared to have made public, maybe you could send me a copy so I can compare with mine in case of discrepencies.

Last edited:
Times drawing on again today and I'm tired yet again, nothing to report today, but a nice chat with a GR sales rep, nice person seemed okay on public facing on the live chat which worked well.

Not looking forward to making the decisions on what happens tommorow, I estimate 10 days work to recover for just one client, which at my rate... (please feel free to ask but have a cushion ready).

But anyway, PP's went to claim, still nothing, no responses on getting data back, nothing again. I'm getting way more pee'd by the day but admittedly the friendly approach of the sales rep that confirmed there was no support staff there cheered me up. Images of it below. P.S. can anyone tell me how to confirm a US LLC registration? IRC is a bugger to get info from if your not in the US.

http://i26.tinypic.com/30wtf0l.jpg
http://i29.tinypic.com/4hf4fr.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/29w8f88.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/f3dsf7.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/29gebuc.jpg

Oh! and the email of that convo never arrived :wink2:

Thanks for that, spent ages with the IRS.

Geek Rack Technologies LLC formed 03/06/2008

I'm not being encouraged by the recent registration - then again nor would Bill Ritter if he knew.

Decker, i am not saying it is completely, 100% your fault here, and i did spend the better half of my day dealing with your issue, but, it still seems, no matter your convo with PP, that the main problem here is something you have done. Hugo is the one that is currently working on your ticket to see exactly what can be done. he should be getting in touch sometime soon.

Wait...

MCT, you keep saying it is Decker's fault.

The TOSs say more than 2 days and it will closed. Decker was not more than 2 days late. How is this his fault?

This thread is getting big, so maybe I am missing something, but from what I can tell...there is no reason his account was cancelled....

payment wasnt made since Decker didnt specify which account was being paid on, the new node, or the one at thenynoc. just wait for Hugos response to get all details. he is compiling one that will have everything, hopefully today.

payment wasnt made since Decker didnt specify which account was being paid on, the new node, or the one at thenynoc. just wait for Hugos response to get all details. he is compiling one that will have everything, hopefully today.

You're serious? You mean to tell me that you didn't know that he would be paying for the continued service on the one he was using? (NyNoc) And that you didn't ASK HIM?

Yea, that's totally his fault.

Thanks Matt, wish I'd put it that simple earlier, might have saved a load of posts.

Decker paid for the account that is in GR's accounting system, there is no option.

well, Decker, you know i have never had a problem with you, but, from what i gather from the support tickets, and everything else including chat logs, this is something you messed up on

and i did spend the better half of my day dealing with your issue

he should be getting in touch sometime soon

Care to clarify these comments?

First one you haven't replied to - second if your involved NOW why is the ticket not updated with a friendly we're looking into it or something, third how soon is soon?

MCT you are p'ing me off now with this, are you representing Geekrack or not - officially?

Last edited:
You're serious? You mean to tell me that you didn't know that he would be paying for the continued service on the one he was using? (NyNoc) And that you didn't ASK HIM?

Hope you were being sarcastic?

Sorry yes you were, getting heated now and ready to get less than reserved.

Last edited:

he was asked which account to apply it towards since he had TWO accounts. one with the nynoc, and the other (new node) on GR. so, when you DONT GET A RESPONSE, it is a little hard to just put it towards one. like i said, wait for Hugos report, and then ask questions. i dont know every little detail, just what i have been filled in on so far. so, i am done responding till he posts.

he was asked which account to apply it towards since he had TWO accounts. one with the nynoc, and the other (new node) on GR. so, when you DONT GET A RESPONSE, it is a little hard to just put it towards one. like i said, wait for Hugos report, and then ask questions. i dont know every little detail, just what i have been filled in on so far. so, i am done responding till he posts.

I was never asked, I did not nor do not have two accounts.

MCT I suggest you butt out as you now nix about this, you have claimed to and are just making me more angry with GR.

As far as I know that the delays will have allowed the NYNOC to delete the account and all data, this is what I find most unacceptible - now you get your arse over here and learn what I know on the way for 2 weeks and sort it with my clients if you want to keep butting in with no solutions.

Maybe you think

Ticket ID: YDH-750518 Department: VPS Support
Created On: 08 Apr 2008 04:16 PM Last Update: 12 Apr 2008 02:34 AM

Is acceptible in any circumstance?

I'm loosing sleep, not eating, had to go back to a hospital appointment today as yesterday my blood pressure was to high to do the tests.

Solution suggestions?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back