• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by Kevsin

1. K

REQ: Simple needs

I'm just hosting my blog, so the specs required aren't much I would like no ads, I don't mind posting to host. 100 mb space 2gb bandwidth 5 subdomains 5 sql databases and to use my own domain I've been having trouble finding a stable free host. would anyone be able to host me? Thanks!
  2. K

kh3.us down?

Anyone use them or have any idea what happened to them?
  3. K

[REQ] Adult Hosting with Cpanel+Fantastico

adult forums can just have users posting images or videos where no one can actually upload to the site itself. I myself am making a site similar to this and I might have found a host, but he has not replied for the past few days
  4. K

Ads Supported or Post to host

I'm interested in the posting portion. What is your TOS?
  5. K

cPanel, xPanel & LayeredPanel

I like cPanel much more than the others. I'm currently trying out a host using layeredpanel, and I can't even seem to be able to edit PHP Files because its like a permanent WYSIWYG editor
  6. K

Free Adult Host request

chizeled your offer looks good but I don't seem to be getting the registration email PS To other offerers. I can do a link back to ur site as well Here's the current stuff: I need a host that will let me host an adult blog with streamed videos off other sites. Let me use my ads I can do...
  7. K

Free Adult Host request

i just registered at 90megs to find out there are ads =\
  8. K

Free Adult Host request

It'll just prolly be a blog where I'll post some videos streamed from free sites. I'm willing to do one time posting or if there is a low monthly
  9. K

Free Adult Host request

I only need like, 100 to 200 mb of space as I won't be uploading anything to the server except the site files. Videos will be streamed from elsewhere. Everything will be legal, 18+. High bandwidth required, 5GB + . Must be able to use my own domain. No post no ads allow own ads...
  10. K

Hosting request

Yeah I did read it, but I'd feel kinda bad to have a special plan compared to others. Although I really do like the offer. I just wanted to see if anyone else is offering anything. I'm planning to get a new domain for this site, and won't purchase it until I have the site completed, so I don't...
  11. K

Hosting request

Alright thanks but I noticed you telling most people in your forum to stay active. I won't have too much time on the computer at home, which is why I didn't want post to host. Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely consider it but I want to see what else others may offer
  12. K

Hosting request

Mostly Flash and Flash related things
  13. K

Hosting request

* Support my domain (.org) * 100MB - 1GB of Disk Space * 5.0-20 GB of Monthly Bandwidth * cPanel, AWSTATS * MySQL * PHP * One mySQL database * Own ads allowed * No ads * No forum posting is preferred. * Stability (major) Its a decent request...
  14. K

Cheapest most reliable resellerclub reseller?

I'm trying to find all the promotions that resellerclub is offering at a cheap price. They are offering .us for 3.99, .biz 3.49, .info 1.49 and .org 1.49 Of course, this is only available to their resellers, so I'm looking for a reseller of resellerclub who's selling for around this price...
  15. K

200 MB / 5 GB Hosting :: No Ads :: Zephyr Webhosting

Took me two tries, but I believe I will be accepted now
Back