• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by rebelagent

1. R

Need VPS

Yes sorry forgot to post that 75.0 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 74.0 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 100 /usr/bin/php /home/reddead/public_html/forum/showthread.php 96.0 /usr/bin/php...
  2. R

Need VPS

Yeah that's what I was thinking! I use a a shared reseller plan because I often design/develop communities/sites and sell them. I decided to keep this one and my host (integrityhost) told me that the site is consuming too much of the cpu and I need to move to a vps. I removed some scripts and...
  3. R

Need VPS

Need VPS or Good Web Host I've never really bought into VPS before and I'm completely new to this. I've done some minor research but I need recommendations and pricing/offers for the following stats. I've been told I should get a VPS but i'm not entirely sure I need one. I get approximately...
  4. R

I need Hosts/Registrars! (affiliate/commission)

:welcome::welcome::welcome: Who Am I and What Do I Do? I am a web designer/developer from Los Angeles, California. I've been designing and developing websites for over 8 years now. I started out as a designer, became a small web host, gave up on hosting (sold business), gave up on designing to...
  5. R

Complete Site Analyzer Script, Link Popularity & Domain Analysis Script $20

Analyze everything important! Script Demo: http://www.off-life.com $20 via paypal $15 for the first 4 people. Great reference for webmasters to look at stats that are often requested. Easily modified layout or simply replace header images to instantly create a unique site...
  6. R

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

I think it said it'll take up to 225 lbs of weight. And the bag itself is supposed to take like 25 lbs? Not sure. All I know is I don't want to turd bricks...because that'll tear the bag.
  7. R

Dammit California

HAH! Well at least it was a car. Imagine getting a ticket for your bicycle. I'm talking two wheels no motor kind of bicycle. Why? because it was tethered to a chain link fence because all the other bicycle spots were taken :) That's some messed up crap. And after 3 violations... your bike...
  8. R

Gotta get one... Sh!t Box

"As this is a cardboard box it may collapse if used when wet – please keep dry." Don't pee on the seat now. And @Wojtek I really thought it said that somewhere...or does it and I haven't found it? Yeah they're snuggies. $19.99 where I'm from and when families wear it all together...
  9. R

Dammit California

*sarcasm* It doesn't rain in california :ninja:
  10. R

Dammit California

Hint: Say it out loud *listens as you say (eyeouhhh) Hint 2: Say I then O then U out loud. What does that sound like? :beer:
  11. R

Need $1 Hosting

I have a stable server that hasn't had more than an hour or two of downtime in the past few months. I can give you exactly what you need for $1.00 USD a month through paypal. I have Cpanel and setting up OScommerce should be simple with the pre installed scripts on Fantastico. I don't...
  12. R

Free outgoing fax service via email.

I think he said that because 500 outgoing seems like a lot and why would any normal person want unlimited. Unlimited is good, nothing is ever wrong with that :) My boss uses the fax about 100-150 outgoing times a month for 2 small business'. I don't even want to count how much spam we get...
  13. R

hiya

party pooper >.> :beer: Thanks for the thread though.:p
  14. R

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Omg can I spam this? >.> Just kidding...almost.
  15. R

Dammit California

My question is how can you go bankrupt if your debt overcomes your budget >.> I think that we're stuck at IOU I live in california and I think that the US just has bad budgeting period. I say California makes a deal with mexico - We'll take your immigrants free of charge...sort of...just...
Back