• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Post your ctrl+v

<snipped>
  2. P

PODJA Host | Shared and Reseller | Live chat represntative online now!

PODJA Host Welcome to PODJA Host, the home of high quality, high speed UK web hosting. Here at PODJA we aim to offer our valued customers a top hosting experience. We use the latest equipment ensuring our servers are fast, reliable and secure. This makes us the perfect platform for any person...
  3. P

willing to trade...

Hi, I will be able to set this up for you. Thanks, Jack @ PODJA Host
  4. P

Shared, Reseller Hosting | 20% Off All Packages | PODJA Host

Welcome To PODJA Welcome to PODJA Host, the home of high quality, high speed UK web hosting. Here at PODJA we aim to offer our valued customers a top hosting experience. We are now using the latest equipment ensuring our servers are fast, reliable and secure. This makes us the perfect platform...
  5. P

Looking For Business Partner

OK, Good advice decker. I am not actually looking to setup just yet, I am just looking for a partner. My GCSE's do come first!
  6. P

Really! Thats stupid. Is it illegal for me to start a business then? Or just for over 18s to work with me?
  7. P

Yes, thats right. I am looking for someone to start a hosting company with. Please read on. Who am I? I'm 16, from the UK and doing GCSE's soon. I have knowledge in website design and graphic design as well as coding skills (PHP, MySql, JavaScript, HTML, CSS). I have had experience running a...
  8. P

20% Off All Hosting Packages @ PODJA

Are you interested moinuddin102?
  9. P

Use the promotion code launched To recieve the offer! Cheers, Jack@ PODJA Web Solutions
  10. P

Welcome to PODJA Web Solutions Welcome to PODJA Web Solutions, the home of high quality, high speed UK web hosting. Here at PODJA we aim to offer our valued customers a top hosting experience. We are now using the latest equipment ensuring our servers are fast, reliable and secure. This makes...
  11. P

Setting up resellers in WHMCS.

ok cheers
  12. P

Where should I have posted this? And cheers, am I ticking all the things I want to allow by the way, or ticking all the things I dont wanna allow?
  13. P

Hey, I have just got WHMCS and wanting to sell reseller hosting accounts. I basiclly want to know what limits I should put in place to keep my server as secure as it can be. I have attached an image showing the options. http://podja.co.uk/other/reseller.gif Cheers, Jack
  14. P

Which payment types are the best?

I use WHMCS and paypal. I want to add an option of credit card payment, but I dont really understand it. Does the money just transfer from there bank account to mine?
  15. P

Podja

Please check your PM box.
  16. P

Podja

Thanks for the critique, and I look forward to meeting you.
  17. P

Podja

Please review the site I am currently developing. http://podja.co.uk Cheers From, Jack
Back