• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

*HUGE SALE* HostBug cPanel Hosting! 15% OFF TLD FOR LIFE

Who the heck are we? HostBug has been offering top notch web hosting services to web-masters around the world since August of 2011. HostBug provides the same great features as those other hosts but without the hassle or frustration. Our goal is to keep your hosting experience simple and...
  2. H

Free hosting request: Space: 110 gig

Not only are the taking it for free but will be running 'adult content' which usually brings in quiet a bit of money. You're not going to get that amount of space for free. PS: Host's don't forget about the legal requirements before replying to this post.
  3. H

HostBug Web Hosting | 15% OFF TLD | CPANEL HOSTING | SPECIAL OFFER FOR FWS

Who the heck are we? HostBug has been offering top notch web hosting services to web-masters around the world since August of 2011. HostBug provides the same great features as those other hosts but without the hassle or frustration. Our goal is to keep your hosting experience simple and...
  4. H

Request: hosting to test out a site of mine

Please be aware that we updated our package today to the following; Disk Space 1GB Bandwidth 4GB Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked 50 Databases 50 FTP Accounts 25 E-mail Accounts 50 Pricing / Month FREE!
  5. H

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL Space:

I can offer you this: Our free hosting plan; HB Free Disk Space 500MB Bandwidth 1000MB Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked 50 Databases 50 FTP Accounts 25 E-mail Accounts 50 NO ADVERTISEMENTS Pricing / Month Free! More information and register at hostbug.us/plans
  6. H

Request: hosting to test out a site of mine

Hello, HostBug can offer you the following package; Our free hosting plan; HB Free Disk Space 500MB Bandwidth 1000MB Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked 50 Databases 50 FTP Accounts 25 E-mail Accounts 50 Pricing / Month FREE! For more information please visit hostbug.us or hostbug.us/plans
  7. H

Free hosting request: cPanel, mySQL, PHP, phpMyAdmin, FTP, .htaccess Space:

HostBug (which I own) along with many many other hosts except Mail In Payments. If you can't even mail in a payment then you are probably under age and/or up to something bad. The 'I don't have a credit card' excuse is a pretty weak one nowadays.
  8. H

Free hosting request: FTP Space: 1 tb

Totally agree with you ^ Chances are if you need 1TB for free you are probably doing something VERY illegal and/or you don't know anything about technology and hosting.
  9. H

Cpanel Webhosting

In order to consider this offer I would need you to send me all of your legal documents to ryanl@httpdot.info. Please be aware that it is rather difficult to host an adult website simply due to all of the legal procedures.. especially for free. Please reply asap!
  10. H

Requesting Stable Hosting [100mb space/1000mb storage]

We have now restocked our Free plan. We sometimes limit registrations in order to prevent fraud and server overload. You are signing up with HostBug web hosting located at hostbug.us. We use a service called MyClientServices for our billing which is owned and operated by a separate group so we...
  11. H

Requesting Stable Hosting [100mb space/1000mb storage]

We can more than meet your needs with our HB Free package: Our free hosting plan; HB Free Disk Space 500MB Bandwidth 1000MB Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked 50 Databases 50 FTP Accounts 25 E-mail Accounts 50 Pricing / Month FREE! If you're interested please visit our website at...
  12. H

methods of payment

In my mind PayPal is one of the best methods of payment. Many people recognize and trust paypal around the world which makes it a rather easy choice. It also has a good dispute process and is very secure as far as hackers go. AlertPay is another good choice however they aren't quiet as well...
  13. H

Referral Program Software or?

Not sure if this is what you're looking for but here's something that I found: http://www.hotscripts.com/listing/projektirs-referral-reward-site-script/ If that's not what your looking for I recommend searching around more on HotScripts they have some pretty reputable scripts listed on there...
  14. H

HostBug Web Hosting | 15% OFF TLD | CPANEL HOSTING

Who are we? HostBug has been offering top notch web hosting services to web-masters around the world since August of 2011. HostBug provides the same great features as those other hosts but without the hassle or frustration. Our goal is to keep your hosting experience simple and straight...
  15. H

Free Hosting Request: Mixed Site (Personal/Business/Blog)

HostBug can offer its free plan which doesn't have ads. Here is the info: Our free hosting plan; HB Free Disk Space 500MB Bandwidth 1000MB Domains Sub, Add-on, & Parked 50 Databases 50 FTP Accounts 25 E-mail Accounts 50 Pricing / Month FREE! More information and order at hostbug.us/plans
  16. H

HostBug Web Hosting | 15% OFF TLD | CPANEL HOSTING

Who are we? HostBug has been offering top notch web hosting services to web-masters around the world since August of 2011. HostBug provides the same great features as those other hosts but without the hassle or frustration. Our goal is to keep your hosting experience simple and straight...
  17. H

HostBug.us | Free cPanel Hosting | Hassle-Free

18. H

HostBug | cPanel Hosting | Hassle-Free!

19. H

Running A Legal Host

I am living in Mass. And I am a legal adult.
  20. H

Running A Legal Host

Hello, I want to start a paid hosting part of my web host but I know that there is a huge legal aspect to that. I was wondering if you know the process for registering your company because I am not 100% sure and I don't want to be like those hosts who aren't really legal and pretend to be...
Back