• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. aggiedude

Calendar Script that actually looks good?

Hey guys! So, I am trying to find some sort of Calendar script that can provide me the ability to host multiple calendars for different clients that can then be embedded into a simple static website. I would also love to offer my clients one central portal to hit up say...
  2. aggiedude

Hosting Needed for Shopping Cart

I am looking for a very small package - something to the tune of 500mb space and 10gb of traffic, I can no imagine I will have much go on. It is to host a shopping cart and my only requirement is PHP. Looking for a cheap, yet stable host who has been in the business for a few years. aggiedude
  3. aggiedude

Shopping Cart

I am trying to find a cheap shopping cart to integrate on a clients website for the purpose of selling only about 5 items. I have discovered Google Checkout's shopping cart and it allows for my client to add items through a Google Spreadsheet which then automatically gets updated on to the...
  4. aggiedude

Mega Upload/Send Space Script

Hi, I am looking to put some sort of MegaUpload or Sendspace script on my web server for internal use within my company for files that are too large to attach to an email. I would prefer that this script be free, however, I do have a small budget I could work with. The script would need to be...
  5. aggiedude

Looking for a place to host backups.

I am looking to purchase space to use for a daily incremental backup of roughly 20-25gb of data for a small business. Following the initial backup the regular transfer each day would be roughly 1gb, never above 4gb. I am looking to use a company that has been in the business for many years and...
  6. aggiedude

How many devices can connect to one Wireless N router?

I have a DIR-625 by DLink and lately I have been experiencing a lot of issues keeping a signal and internet connection. I think this is mostly because in a matter of 3 months I went from 3 devices to 11 devices. So I was searching around to see how many devices the DIR-625 was supposed to be...
  7. aggiedude

Vista Basic or Premium?

So I need to get a copy of vista to install on my mac via boot camp. I switched over to my MacBook Pro and realized real quick when I was commissioned for a new website how much I needed some older software that I can't buy for Mac. I tried installing a copy of XP Pro I have (I obtained it...
  8. aggiedude

Windows Server RAID Monitoring Program?

I have a server running Windows Server 2003 Small Business Edition which is incompatible with Dell's OpenManage Software. I have a RAID 1 Configuration that came already setup by Dell and I want to be able to monitor this configuration to ensure that I know if one of the drives dies so I can pop...
  9. aggiedude

Hosting Request

I am looking to find a host for a clients website. My needs are rather small and I am looking for something inexpensive from someone who has been in the business for 3 to 5 years. Since I am going to be suggesting the host to my client I want to be SURE that the host is reliable. My needs are as...
  10. aggiedude

Anyone used DD-WRT?

So I am looking for a way to boost my wireless network's signal across the house. As I was googling around today I came across DD-WRT. Here is my thought: get a second 802.11n router that is compatible with DD-WRT, put DD-WRT on it and set up DD-WRT to make the router a repeater. This way I can...
  11. aggiedude

Need help installing a HDD into external enclosure...

So I bet this is going to sound so elementary of me but, oh well, I don't care...haha. So I bought an external enclosure for my old hard drive at Fry's today, I picked this one that looks like a mac mini because I thought it would be cool to have it match my computer - well I am trying to mount...
  12. aggiedude

Need Free Podcast Hosting

I am looking for a free podcast host that will allow me to easily set up a podcast for one of my clients websites. I would love to have a host who is set up just for podcast hosting, however, I am also open to any other free hosts. Willing to display banner ads etc. Need to have been in the...
  13. aggiedude

Directory Software

I have a neighborhood directory in an excel file that I need to distribute to a neighborhood on CD. I am fine with sending the excel sheet as a PDF but I was thinking how cool it would be to import it into some kind of program that could launch from the CD and allow for searching for information...
  14. aggiedude

Extend a Draft-N Wireless Network?

I just recently purchased a Netflix Player by Roku - ingenious little box runs great, but it will occasionally hiccup because of a low wireless signal. So I thought - ok easy fix just buy a range extender, but low and behold I can't find any that will work with Draft-N! I know that N gives me a...
  15. aggiedude

Should I go 32bit or 64bit?

I have a family member who is ready to purchase their next computer, so they turned to me to purchase it for them and get it running. This particular family member likes to be on a budget so I am trying to keep everything as cheap as possible while investing enough money into a new computer to...
  16. aggiedude

Need a Good Upload Script

Hey everyone! Have not been on here in a while, but I figured this would be the best place to cry out for help - I am exhausted from searching! What I need: I want an upload script to be used for a small office, something simple that I can load on my hosting account that would handle simply...
  17. aggiedude

Add Attachment Option to Online Form

I am looking to create an online form for Modification Requests for one of my clients. It would require some basic fields such as Name, Address, Phone, Email, and some check boxes for the type of modification going on their home. All of that I can do, but often people submit blueprints or other...
  18. aggiedude

Let me scream for a second...

This client of mine keeps complaining he can't email me. He CC's my personal email addresses to the account so I look and try to help him. This has been going on for months, and I have contacted GoDaddy ( because he claims it is not his problem) regarding the issue (they host my email) and now I...
  19. aggiedude

Which Forum Script to Use

I am setting up a website that will only be live for roughly six months. My client wishes to place a message board on the site. So I am thinking something small, easy to use, I would really love it if I could integrate it into my design without much effort. But I am just thinking that phpBB is...
  20. aggiedude

Need Cheap Hosting

I am working on a new website and I am looking at roughly five to six months of hosting for this new website. The scheduled launch of the site is by May 24 and it will run through September of this year. The website is for an event so after September when the event takes place it will not need...
Back