• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4uHost-what?

well if the account was terminated then the explorer would have shown such site doesn't exist but it's still on suspension mode. So there must have been some problem.

Ok, I dont want to argue with a load of people who have lost their websites, somehow that seems a bit wrong. I just think if it was a simple problem the owner would hve got in touch and explained not blocked his pm and vanished.

Good luck :)

Ok, I dont want to argue with a load of people who have lost their websites, somehow that seems a bit wrong. I just think if it was a simple problem the owner would hve got in touch and explained not blocked his pm and vanished.

Good luck :)

Being the owner of a current free web host, I agree. The bill hasn't been paid, and it's either (a) not paid on purpose or (b) acoole is on vacation. It's been 72 hours now, and I know, that I'm checking my website daily.

I'll stick with option (a) on this one. It's sad, but I believe he's tapping out.

Being the owner of a current free web host, I agree. The bill hasn't been paid, and it's either (a) not paid on purpose or (b) acoole is on vacation. It's been 72 hours now, and I know, that I'm checking my website daily.
I'll stick with option (a) on this one. It's sad, but I believe he's tapping out.

Well this is something which came to my mind, i remember acoole posting a thread about the payment but i think he said its somewhere in march and he put up the donation button.well he said donations isn't necessary as he can pay it.
So i think acoole must have done some miscalculation on the payment date and now cant afford and wont it look stupid if a host came and say that in here or i go with the option (a) posted by CNLucas which is also similar.

Well, still no luck. I hate to say it but I am starting to give up. I'm setting up another account somewhere else now. I'll keep my eye on this thread, but it maybe the end of 4uhost.

now i really bit cross with acoole - he let us down - he really should known
so why not restart in new host - 4uhost UK? that would make z|x happy again

I still have a feeling that he'll be back.

But if someone has servers or can help in funding for a server, I'd be glad to help.

I still have a feeling that he'll be back.

But if someone has servers or can help in funding for a server, I'd be glad to help.

incase is he doesn't come back, is there a anyway to get TSO DB and files back and as a matter DB and file of rest 230+ hosted sites by 4uhost as many mustn't have made back ups.

4uhost was resting in Fine Spot Network server.
Didn't you guys received any announcements that Fine Spot Network is moving to a new server so you have to get your backups within a month?

>Dayu

Here's the copy of the message that was sent by our Admin weeks ago.

Subject:[Important] Server Shut Down
Sent: 2007/01/14 23:45

Important Announcement!

Note! You are receiving this email because you have a hosting account at Fine Spot Network server, if you have questions regarding this matter, please consult the reseller who gave you your account.

As we are getting to the second stage of Fine Spot Network Project, we would like to announce that we are ending the use of our current server which is a dedicated server we are renting from Liquid Web. The server will only be available until February 15, 2007.

After that date, Fine Spot Network and other Fine Traders' Projects will reside in our own server which will be located in our data centre here in Japan. Our own server is scheduled to test operate from February 10, 2007. We are anticipating a lot of downtimes during this process, so if you don't want your sites to be affected by this, please consider transferring your sites to other free servers.

You have one month to take your own cpanel backups. If you wish to stay with Fine Spot Network, please do inform us by replying to this announcements. No accounts will be transfered to the new server automagically.

At this moment, we are not yet thinking of offering any resellers in our new server, so if you have a reseller account at Fine Spot Network server, please understand that it will all end by February 15, 2007. VIP packages will be subject for refund, please send me a private message.

Efil Leiv
Fine Spot Network

Back