• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

4uHost-what?

If acoole needs a resller, he can PM me, I have space. Someone pass that on if he needs it.

I just sent this PM to Dayu:

acoole
I could help him out, seeing as a lot of people are upset that he's gone. I used to get a reseller of you a while back. I have 3 vps's now, thanks for giving me the chance to try things out, much appreciated.

If you can email him and pass the message on that would be cool, as I understand you're not giving out resellers now. If that fails we could, together, try and help people out and I would take transfer of the accounts if they we're reasonable.

This is my main site now http://valve-hosting.com. We don't ask for posts or ads on accounts and give away a free vhx.cc subdomain. Our packages are all 100mb/4gb with an option to upgrade if ppl contribute to our community, let me know what happens.

Marc

I will give acoole some space if he needs it. Otherwise, i'm happy to take people and transfer backups if needs be.

;)

Last edited:
I found this in my inbox, I remembered getting this.
Important Announcement!

Note! You are receiving this email because you have a hosting account at Fine Spot Network server, if you have questions regarding this matter, please consult the reseller who gave you your account.

As we are getting to the second stage of Fine Spot Network Project, we would like to announce that we are ending the use of our current server which is a dedicated server we are renting from Liquid Web. The server will only be available until February 15, 2007.

After that date, Fine Spot Network and other Fine Traders' Projects will reside in our own server which will be located in our data centre here in Japan. Our own server is scheduled to test operate from February 10, 2007. We are anticipating a lot of downtimes during this process, so if you don't want your sites to be affected by this, please consider transferring your sites to other free servers.

You have one month to take your own cpanel backups. If you wish to stay with Fine Spot Network, please do inform us by replying to this announcements. No accounts will be transfered to the new server automagically.

At this moment, we are not yet thinking of offering any resellers in our new server, so if you have a reseller account at Fine Spot Network server, please understand that it will all end by February 15, 2007. VIP packages will be subject for refund, please send me a private message.

Efil Leiv
Fine Spot Network

I diddn't know it was for 4uhost. Oh well. But you are saying acoole can get a reseller? If so that's too bad he has not shown up anywhere yet.

I found this in my inbox, I remembered getting this.

I diddn't know it was for 4uhost. Oh well. But you are saying acoole can get a reseller? If so that's too bad he has not shown up anywhere yet.
Ah, I just checked my inbox, and even I received the same email. No where was it written that it was from 4uhost.info and so I did not check it. I'm sure that even Acoole must have missed it and was not notified.

Anyway, is there any way to get our data backed up before transferring to the new servers?

I'd be willing to help out anyone with English websites. We have a posting requirement, but we're currently having a New Website Special.

We still have three open accounts, then all others require posting.

- Lucas

Yeah, as being though he has so many people wanting hosting from him. I have enough space for him to host a lot of people.

Well looks like that was the problem, the e-mail was in my spam folder. At least I had made a backup the night before the shut down. I have already moved my site, I lost a member and a few posts, but not that much of a problem.

I wish you all luck getting everything set-up again, who knows maybe if 4uhost comes back I'll come back. Anyways, I found a nice host at www.ej.am . I decided to go the more stable route and decided on a post 4 host. The site has also been up a while so I feel safer there! :) They have a package with no hosting also!

I just learned from our admin that 4uhost was suspended because it continued creating several new accounts even after the shutdown announcement.

Our broadband connection was delayed so our use of Liquid Web server was extended for a month or two. 4uhost account was just suspended so all data are intact and not lost, we even have a backup of it.

I am unsuspending the account in a minute now.

All members should backup their data!!

Thank you Dayu. You've been of great help!!

well
thank god 4UHost is back.
I have done my backup of account.
hope 4UHost lives forever, providing such an awesome service free of cost.

thanx,
Shadab

Back