• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone from Geekrack listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

:lol: Jan stikes again, made me smile luv thanks for that I really needed it, no offence Michelle your not the only disallusioned one.

Sorry if I got off track last night - spent it with an 18 year old.

Bottle of Grants malt that is! :beer: Even the wife left me too it...
(boy my head hurts)

Craig what was I thinking, if 1 of the IP's is not been trial licensed with cPanel I can do the 14 day one till the banks get their arse in gear. So I bow and accept humbly your offer :) - don't tell Paul :p

Jordan you too are a star, I think if FWS hadn't been here it would have been a superman job of jumping a tall building in one bound - from the top and one splat added seconds later!

For the record, Hugo's been a gem (AMC), anyone thinking or considering support staff (including those current) should definately take him seriously as his customer focus is second to none.

So just to wait for the outcome of the 'what went wrong' explaination.

Additional - just got Camerons post.

As above mate if the IP's clean a trial license can be done till I get the banks (spit) sorted out, being the weekend now I have no chance, sort of seems to be following me that 'no chance' theme. Really appreciate it.
Qudos to FWS as I've seen so many times offers of help for others that hit glitches, stuff WHT claiming to be no1 :)

Last edited:
No problem Decker but its going to be tomorrow night before I can set it up because am in Blackpool at the moment & wont be back until tomorrow, if I knew yesterday I would of called down this morning but if you can wait till tomorrow just PM me the details & I'll get everything sorted for you.

No problems at all mate, I'd be bloody rude to say anything other :)

Lot less time than 20 days so far - cough, sorry that one slipped out! :wink2:

(My seriously sarcastic side delivery arrived, and it might be used in the most inappropriate places, please be aware)

Oh, P.S. who (anon) gave the -ve rep
none of you know anything
what an arse.

Just looked and that got the calming down bit chucked out of the window, why would you want to p me off?

Last edited:
They don't know the half of it mate.

We'll take back TV, phones, antibiotics, Eastenders... (no scratch the last one)

Plus we were always the ones sent into battles first as we're the scariest.

Oh just an update - still a critical ticket on hold;
Last Update: 12 Apr 2008 02:34 AM that's a week+ folks since last actual contact officially.

If I have another bottle out of the case (yep 'case' Craig I married into the family :p) I might change sig to reflect how unhappy I am!

Last edited:
Oh just an update - still a critical ticket on hold;
Last Update: 12 Apr 2008 02:34 AM

That's just pathetic!

Decker, if you need some assistance at any time, just pop me a PM or something. Always willing and happy to help out wherever possible.

Cheers Dan, like I said before there is no limit to my appreciation to all the folk that jump in to help when something goes wrong, not just for me.

Craig's pulled a good un, so I'll stop calling him things for a bit :wink2:

I do still want to know - and publically now - what happened, I don't want the folks here that represent to be tarred and feathered for someone else, it's one person that has to stand up and take blame only.

Yep - I can guess who it was easily enough :wink2:

Update - nothing to report, AMC's still trying to help but no one else seems to be at home!

20 days on, we're still fighting the weather and lack of oxygen. Snow blindness during daylight is making progress impossible.

If only we had the supplies we need to complete the climb. I've already eaten the right leg of one of the Sherpas and he's not happy to go on any further with us, but he's just being difficult.

We can see the summit, but without the last part of the safe climb route we can't proceed, we've sent a radio message to base camp for this but there has been no reply, I fear the worst, we may all perish.

(Warned you about the seriously sarcastic side delivery)

Decker,

Man lol, I commend you on staying rather professional though out this. I do love how no owner has updated anyone.. 20 days of downtime is just stupid hope they get there act together soon.

Thanks Josh, as I said I had better hopes for GeekRack, I thought they could have joined the respected few.

The post above is to keep me sane.

Just waiting for Craig and I don't want to rush him as the offer was blinding, he also knows he might well get a client back. So that's good business :D which I respect.

As said I don't want those not actually responsible to get grief for this, and it's been a whole load of twists and turns.

You have to admit too that FWS has a great bunch that do watch and jump in at the deep end to help when someones in a pickle.

That too has helped me keep a bit sane (jury is still out on sanity percentage at the moment!)

Got 19 servers running a dream with no unhappy clients, and 1 VPS gives me all this grief. If it wasn't for the fact the economic viability and demands of the clients on it I would just have bought another bloody box. Hindsight is a wonderfull thing.

Just waiting for Craig and I don't want to rush him as the offer was blinding, he also knows he might well get a client back. So that's good business :D which I respect.

Hehe :beer: well you didn't PM me bud, need to know the setup you want :). Send us details asap, am at the DC tomorrow afternoon so I'll have it setup for you.

Wow decker, I am so confused as you can see on my post.. Someones surely lying there..

What has this industry come to.. And why does FWS get all these people.. These are the reason I left the industry for 6 months. And then came back to try and fix the problem with SFN (which had to be closed due to not enough support :().

This crap is crazy lol.

Sent hostname - sorry, you always have been vague LOL

Anything else you need ?

Basic CentOS I can deal from there, any OS really (not RHEL shiver what a rip)

Is it just me or did RH make problems so you had to use the support options?

Your call bud :)

;) hehe yea when it comes to hosting I think iv always used Cent0s, iv had to many problems with RH, way to many problems lol..

Im not 100% tech smart guy but atleast with Cent i can figure ---- out, lol,

Sent hostname - sorry, you always have been vague LOL

Anything else you need ?

Basic CentOS I can deal from there, any OS really (not RHEL shiver what a rip)

Is it just me or did RH make problems so you had to use the support options?

Your call bud :)

Hehe, I'll have the system patched up anyway, I'll make sure everything is updated :). Details will arrive sometime between 3PM-9PM (could run earlier or later that night), all depends on the meeting & the traffic lol but you'll defo have the details tomorrow sometime :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back