• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Anyone from Geekrack listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decker

Officially Old!
NLC
Unfortuanately I did put a VPS in their hands and after almost 4 days since it disappeared from earth (and cPanel a week before that) all I get is marketing bollocks, a critical ticket opened on their support system first answered by someone from sales

Sorry, and I wouldn't normally agree with posting publically but I'm just so P'd off with what I've been left with to explain to others.

The damn thing just dissappeared as did the main node, bill paid (a day late I admit, and a next month was processed/paid to ensure it wasn't late again in advance).

So if anyone is listening including - Stephen M - Chief Operation Officer who sent a lovely email about dedicated server news.

Since you won't reply to anything else can you reply here at least and explain.

I haven't seen Shequeita online in a few days, I am sure there are other reps who will attend your issue.

Thanks Eclouds, I've had Chad (sales - WTF?) & Shequeita (I did think she had a handle on it) in the past couple of days asking inane questions.

Now we have a Chief Operation Officer who can market but not fix?!

Sometimes people go a little crazy with titles. If he is COO, maybe his job description is to oversee the operations in general (including marketing) without interfering with technical requests.

I'm not sure what's going on with GeekRack but they seem to have gave up all their dedicated server clients to BurstNET.

Apparently all GeekRack dedicated server clients are to contact Burst instead of GeekRack themselves. I hope someone explains what's going on with this too.

Sounds like they have given up with reselling Burst servers...their website doesn't offer any insight.

Have you tried calling? I assume you already tried but can't hurt to try again?

Hopefully somebody here that's a rep for them can reply to your questions. But if it ends up being that GR has given up dedicated servers it's just another unforunate example of poor planning and management, all or most of the problems were forseeable and limitations of reselling weren't addressed properly. It's a shame really.

Best of luck in any case.

Regards,

Tang

Hey,

Chad always acts like he's "it", nothing changes. Anyway, I hope your issues with GR get sorted. I'll speak to someone if you wish.

JasonS are you GR staff?

Or do you know staff, as in the ones that matter?

Please realise that that this is very serious.

JasonS are you GR staff?

Or do you know staff, as in the ones that matter?

Please realise that that this is very serious.

Hey,

I was, it seems that GR have gone downhill since I left :D

Anyway, I've asked Chad to take a look at your issue for you.

I dont want to speculate nor confirm anything as im just as much confused with the whole saga as you all are.

I have tried contacting shequeita aswell as michelle has too, No reply i dunno whats going on and quite frankly i am concerned.

I have a server with them and its down for 3 days now, i assumed it was cancelled.

Justin do you know anything about this ?

Hey Decker, really sorry to hear about your misfortunes and those of other GR clients recently. It is certainly a crying shame to see people spend money on services they are not receiving. As mentioned, regardless of the fancy titles, it is plain and simple neglect on GR's side.

Hope you get a complete refund or at least a satisfactory explanation and outcome.

Dan

Hello,

I have been away for a few days to handle the loss of my grandmother recently. Which is why i haven't been readily available for the past couple of days. Decker, your situation is a unique one as both you and i both are aware of. Myself and Stephen both are working to get things sorted for you so that you are back up and running.

@ Jason, you had no impact on our performance at all, as a matter of fact im still cleaning up the mess that you made when you threw your little temper tantrum.

Additionally, i'm not sure where the information came from that Chad is our Chief Operations Officer as this isn't reflected anywhere. It clearly states that he is the Director Of Sales.

Care to confirm the WHT thread?

Geek Rack Technologies, LLC is not closing its doors contrary to popular belief and or speculations. We have made this agreement in order to allow us the opportunity to provide customers with the support & service that they absolutely deserve. We no doubt had several internal issues that revealed themselves during the time that we have been active within the dedicated server industry.

I personally have been away for the past couple of days due to the death in my family. I have NOT disappeared or "pulled a runner" or whatever description some may apply here.

Our numbers that we resold for BurstNet are strictly confidential and will not be released to the general public.

I will be back online here shortly and Stephen and myself will be working out any outstanding issues whether it be Dedicated, Shared, Vitrual clients alike. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Regards,

Shequeita
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showpost.php?p=5057147&postcount=30

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back