• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

aon servers... the worst hosting ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaster

Why do i think this. Well its simple. The staff is immature. They have ads all over the place on this site. The plans arn't even that good. They put ads on your site. They deny most of the hostings anyway. There support is horrible and they don't even know what they are talking about most of the time. They are pretty uneducated in the field of web hosting.

So all in all there hosting is poor. I wouldn't use them if i where you.

wow pretty damaging words. Night a rep from "aon" reply?

Always nice to hear both sides of the story

Well they screwed me over and it makes me pretty mad. They are welcome to give there side of the story but i doubt they will.

I completely agree. I've seen lots of hosts, and they're one of the worst. The offers aren't worth signing up for with the bad support and features disabled. They also spam you with emails.

yes it is www.aonservers.com and if you go on the forum There is ads. Also if you get an add supported hosting you get a ridicouls amount of ads on your site. Oh and they say they are good with uptime. I went to go there and what do you know. There down.

Why do i think this. Well its simple. The staff is immature. They have ads all over the place on this site. The plans arn't even that good. They put ads on your site. They deny most of the hostings anyway. There support is horrible and they don't even know what they are talking about most of the time. They are pretty uneducated in the field of web hosting.

So all in all there hosting is poor. I wouldn't use them if i where you.

Whose is the host in question then?

Oh wait are we talking about free web hosting?

if this is the web site:http://www.aonservers.com/ then it is still down.

If you don't want ads "all over the place" then pay for hosting. Sorry you are getting free hosting.. Don't expect much! Expect a little and hope to get more!

Oh and they put ads on their forum!!! Listen - i don't want to sound harsh.. but HOW ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR FREE HOSTING?

I do feel bad for you.. but realize nothing is FREE in this world!

Maybe go with a company that has both paid and free hosting - they would be support you.

Thanks,
Adam

Good luck.

Thanks
Adam

This kinda reminds me of a offer the other day
something like
1GB space 300GB bandwidth

Then someone replys nice offer but there is ad's
LOL rather funny reply to anyone that understands anything about hosting...

Oh wait are we talking about free web hosting?

if this is the web site:http://www.aonservers.com/ then it is still down.

If you don't want ads "all over the place" then pay for hosting. Sorry you are getting free hosting.. Don't expect much! Expect a little and hope to get more!

Oh and they put ads on their forum!!! Listen - i don't want to sound harsh.. but HOW ELSE ARE THEY GOING TO PAY FOR YOUR FREE HOSTING?

I do feel bad for you.. but realize nothing is FREE in this world!

Maybe go with a company that has both paid and free hosting - they would be support you.

Thanks,
Adam

Good luck.

Thanks
Adam

Things are free in this world actually. Air, Water, Love, Grass and some people really do give free hosting.

Things are free in this world actually. Air, Water, Love, Grass and some people really do give free hosting.

Not to be technical here BUT they are not either.

AIR- do you not have to breath and work to get the air in to your system? May not cost you money but it can hinder your body.

WATER- Um not bottled water :)

Grass - seed cost money so you can have grass.

:)

Hosting - cost money regardless who is footing the bill.. People shouldn't make it a big deal that ads on their site if they want it free.

Thanks,
Adam

Oh my god. So the water in the sea costs money. And you're trying to say air costs money because you breathe it. Grass doesnt have to be planted, it can grow wild, oddly enough.

And I offer free hosting and have done for a while now, doh :rolleyes:

My point is this: Don't be upset when you get free hosting and they want to slap an ad on your site!

I also offer free hosting - partial because I acquired it via a businesss transactions.. ALSO I don't put up ads.. BUT if I wanted to in the months to come put up ads on my free accounts I have that right. Not that am going to do that.

This is my choice - since I own a hosting/development company we have the capital to do so. But we are selective on the free accounts.

Thanks,
Adam

Well since you like them so much, then go ahead and use them then! Why complain here?

Different hosts have different opinions on how they should actually run their free hosting, either P2H or ads most of the time. Since those hosts that you mentioned don't put ads and their hosting is great, go with them then.

There is no point in complaining here. Advertisements are what support many hosts.

I think he is posting here to let other users know what his experiences with the host were. In his original post he did list other complaints as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back