• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

aon servers... the worst hosting ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our business is a employee owned style based business with different levels of staff levels, and currently being a small business especially now we at the moment do not think its a good idea to be registering and paying taxes as staffs were widespread in the states. But thank you however for clearing that up :)

Well I'm glad everyone likes my name, but I'm also here to clear up Tim. Just before MicGoogle went out for a few weeks, Tim was hired. MicGoogle forgot to tell him who I was and as anyone else would do, he changed logins to prevent my access. No reason to be mad at him, its not his fault. As for the illegal file thing I have to say I'm terribly sorry and I should have known not to host those kinds of files. Blaster is just mad enough to have created this thread due to the fact he locked the owner of AON out of the cPanel and WHM having a little fun, then after talking it out we decided we didn't want the risk of him in AON. I wouldn't believe the things he says anyday, but you think what you want. As of now AON is trying to recover from moving several hosts and going up and down. The ad issue is mostly our customers problems, they are given the choice to either have ADs on their page, or to post at least 30 posts a month, and 99% of them don't complete that 30 posts, thus forcing us to change their plan. As with most FREE hosting companies they have to make money somehow as servers arren't free.

As again from all of us at AON, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and downtime, we may not be the most reliable host as of now, but we hope that you put that all behind you and move back to us.

Me and MicGoogle have cleared some of this stuff up.

As for the whole user thing I never deleted any of the users post. Now I'm not saying that MicGoogle is lying. He might have forgotten. I did try to get him banned though after he was deemed unsafe over at liberty host. The user here hostingshack will say that this certain user attempted to hack there site. After being over there I didn't want the same to happen with us.

I never deleted the users post. The user here named teenzine will probably say that.

As for the whole me wanting smf thing its actually backwards. See we had attempted hack attempts over there. So our data center wanted us to switch to smf. I didn't know of this and we switched. Well when I saw this I was signed on as a guest and realized that you could view the staff forums. Because I didn't want users to read what the staff members posted about I put up a redirect back to the phpbb forums and told the staff why. Well I came back and the redirect was gone. Well this really pissed me off. So I did it again.

After that spanky was messing with my site. He would set up a redirect from my site to another previous staff member blizzards. Well this really pissed me off. He did this several times. He also would ban me from the forums. There was no reason that I know of for him doing this. I would have to use a support ticket to talk to MicGoogle about it.

Well finally I cracked. I set a redirect from spanky's site to mine and banned spanky. Then I came back the next day to find I was kicked off of staff.

I told my side of the story. MicGoogle feel free to ask any questions to me.

Now I don't have any issues with MicGoogle. I've cleared things up with him. The only real person I have problems with is Spanky.

Now I admit that i said a lot about aon servers sucking in a certain thread. The first shot was because of the ads. I would go there after wards just to go in and read some stuff and all. When ever I got bored. And the ads where making it laggy and all of that.

The second shot was because when Jerry hosted you guys I signed up on the forum. I made a couple of threads nothing bad. I did some bashing only because my 900+ posts went missing. (Yea I know silly thing) But nothing bad. I only asked why you didn't do backups. And since Spanky was there he banned me.

Let me just state one thing. MicGoogle is a great person really. I don't hate him at all like people think. Its his staff that I don't like. I feel with the right staff MicGoogle could make a decent host. He just has to be more careful with who he trusts. If you notice most of everything Jerry said was about all the other staff members if you haven't noticed.

With the whole ads thing I was just pissed that the ads where making the page load slowly.

AONServers has been sold from what i've been told. The new owner has no plans to reopen the business as far as I have been informed.

Just an update.

Ok, Well this is very interesting. I have read the other thread by dean, And It makes you sound like a totally terrible company, And person. But this makes quite a change. I might even contact you about the staff thing, I would be interested in helping you get back in the business if you are actually going to be honest and not hire people like spanky and get into a situation like you are in now.

Some of the things I said were rather hasty and unprofessional. I apologize to everyone for that.

Other than that, all i'll say is that, as far as I know, a company cannot have employees unless they are registered.

I know you cannot do business (paid business or otherwise) under a different name than your own without at least a DBA.

If this was SomanServers it'd be ok. But AONServers is not legal.

First of all, i'd like to thank all those who pmed me and actually now know whats going on, and not ramblers who blow up the situation and confuse and make things hell for everyone. Second Mr. Dean or Abdul Walseh (AIM sn) or whoever you are, I'll pay who ever i wish to pay for services i need, if your a legal investigator and are involved in this anyhow please do provide proof and your involvement in this situation, other than that if you have reason to talk to me or have nothing regarding to me or my company, please do not make communication on behalf of us or try to do anything for us at all.

As far as i know, you were asking us to pay you to host us, but then you DENIED US FOR THE FACT, AxisHost was suspicious about some accounts, and for no other accounts.

Let me ask you reasonable and truthfully, HAD NOT AxisHost said anything, chances are You would have hosted us right? Oh wait are we a ILLEGAL Company, that you forgot to ask us for our registration files? Woops you missed that didn't ya?

I understand your point of view that big business or business in that term is more fashionable and much more of a prominence with registration, but as a small business we're no where close to that.

and secondly, sorry for the caps but i must ask

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME IT READ IN BOLD RED LETTERS ON http://www.spry.com/ OR ANY VPS PROVIDER for say "You will be required registration of the state in which you are residing in to first gain a license of our WHM cPanel or to get some clients"

a company cannot have employees unless they are registered.

Please keep your hatred and unreasonable bashings of others for no reason to your self, as far as i know the next time a VPS Provider says "You will be conducting a ILLEGAL activity by not registering the company with your name or without registration in the state is illegal"

Now it may be different in your country, but from the point of origin and my place of location, its not.

I'll listen then, as far as i know I've learned from others, and for the 3 years i've done business, my members and clients have trusted me, and for the one time the network failed, you from somewhere from your respective country come and criticize me, as far as i know, I don't know you!

Last edited:
I hope they do come back with better intentions and without the crap staff they had. Also the ads being less and smarter ads.

Just to all our happy members and to all who pmed me, I'll shortly update you all on whats going on and what's happening, those who've applied will be send responses and those who'd like to apply the room is still open, however for sure AONServers will be re-launching soon and theres new additions, just some of the info.

RAID 10 Drive Configurations.
Paid Clients - Will be paid if should any downtime occur (feedback on this would be very useful)
CentOS 5 x64
APF Firewall Configuration
Nightly Virtuozzo Backups
Paid Clients Toll-Free # (Will be given only for paid clients)

However at the moment, whats being decided is if free hosting to the masses should be allowed, we're considering maybe selecting specific individuals who need the hosting, and not those who "want" hosting, if that can be understood, if that is the case we'll be most likely to be deploying Clicksor's family friendly categorized ads. At the moment, all paid clients are being restored and main site will be up within hours but expected to be delayed as hardware finalization is not complete, any suggestions or feedbacks via pm is appreciated.

Last edited:
MicGoogle just a quick question. Is everything I said in my post true?

This has been bothering me for a while. In a way I kind of want to see if you say that it really wasn't my fault yet you where told lies by spanky

Last edited:
Thats decent post being it had happened a while ago, like late 2005 and no lawyer or anyone is inquiring, so I can't hit your accuracy of the post.

We do infact have backup of the forum and main site, but I'm a bit unweary about restoring the forum, it had over 18,000 posts but I think that was a part of us that should now rest in peace, I've good intentions on starting over, but please pm me about this and lets not make this 3 pages long thread.

Even as we speak, i'm putting together a management team, and to those who applied are being answered. I've also taken input from many WHT and FWS users, and picking what's best.

Well I'm glad everyone likes my name, but I'm also here to clear up Tim. Just before MicGoogle went out for a few weeks, Tim was hired. MicGoogle forgot to tell him who I was and as anyone else would do, he changed logins to prevent my access. No reason to be mad at him, its not his fault. As for the illegal file thing I have to say I'm terribly sorry and I should have known not to host those kinds of files. Blaster is just mad enough to have created this thread due to the fact he locked the owner of AON out of the cPanel and WHM having a little fun, then after talking it out we decided we didn't want the risk of him in AON. I wouldn't believe the things he says anyday, but you think what you want. As of now AON is trying to recover from moving several hosts and going up and down. The ad issue is mostly our customers problems, they are given the choice to either have ADs on their page, or to post at least 30 posts a month, and 99% of them don't complete that 30 posts, thus forcing us to change their plan. As with most FREE hosting companies they have to make money somehow as servers arren't free.

As again from all of us at AON, we are terribly sorry for the inconvenience and downtime, we may not be the most reliable host as of now, but we hope that you put that all behind you and move back to us.

Haha I just noticed this. Bunch of LIES!!!!

And when you say we it looks like MicGoogle is starting over... That means him with none of the other staff.

I said some of those things in haste.

I would like to state that Tim isn't that bad as a person. Everyone has problems and this was a pretty stressful situation.

This is my last post here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back