• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

aon servers... the worst hosting ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have been hard at work eh, again proved wrong, and i stop and wonder why claim you have in anything being said.
Several people including Andrew of 94MB.com are on status to enter staff position and are currently waiting for a response from me.
NetXHosting as well is on status for response from me.

You know, money doesn't grow on trees, and i'm happy to have investors helping me out.

Blaster, you personally contacted me to hire you, so please leave me alone.
End of story, please lock this thread.
Considering that its my thread i wish for it to stay open. I offered to help out. I said something once.

And as you saying that i'm lying thats not what you told me. You said that YOU where starting over and that you where getting a new staff. Thats what YOU told me.

Yes it is your thread, but regarding aonservers..
Yes we've started over with new staff, I don't understand whats the discrepancy here? Again this leading to my point, this is only making it longer and should be locked..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back