• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Britain Under Attack

One got arrested in Brisbane last night :S, the AU, they think he had something to do with the british attacks too lol.

well who ever they are, i hope they rot in hell. And if they declare that they did it in the name of Islam, then am going to overflow like a river with rage (am crap with metaphors lol)
I find it really annoying. The same is happening in Pakistan. 2 Muslims have killed a chinese woman just because she had make-up on. i feel sick!! lets all remember --> if anyone says that they kill in God's name, tell them the Quran says anyone who kills one man, think that he has killed the whole of mankind. Now if we develop this quote further, it would me the murderer would get punished for killing the whole of mankind etc

wow, that is insane. it seems that a lot more terrorists are going after London than the USA. surprised. that is terrible.

Yeah you're right method. Its really sad to see that they still havent given up on this yet. And the fact they claim to do it in the name of God makes it that much more sickening. Thankfully everyone is on high alert for these guys keeping this kind of junk to a minimum.

i am really surprised that London is really getting it worse than the USA though. maybe it is cause it is so much closer. either way, it is just sad. i hope this is all over soon. i am tired of hearing depressing things like this.

Honestly i think this will all simmer down to a minimum once the US occupation in Iraq is over. But then again thats just my thought pattern. Actually as a general consensus Americans dont understand why we are still there and agree that "terror" attacks will calm down once our occupation ends..the only one that doesnt believe this is our beloved president..:(

Back