• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Buying a webhost

allright, i'm dropping all these questions on him

when i asked to see reports and such, he said he will email me all the screenshots he has from jan 15 through may 15

i am waiting on his email right now

when i asked about the whois, he signed off hen back on within 30 seconds (his comp froze apparently)

17gq2.gif

28ug.gif

31yq.gif

do these prove anything?

as for the domain details, he says teh registant is his wife's name because he used her credit card

Last edited:
hmm, so any advice whether this is a good idea or bad idea?

or how to proceed?

i'm thinking stages, but want other opinions first

To : May 15 2006 12:00 AM (US/Eastern)

1. Rajhosting (66.111.227.92) Web Server Test (port 80)
- uptime: 98.810%
- downtime: 02hr 00min
- outage: 1

To stop receiving Weekly Uptime Report, please login to your account, go
to "Account" and update your preferences.

he says his outage was from updating sql

Vietkid58 said:
as for the domain details, he says teh registant is his wife's name because he used her credit card

Oh he used his mom's -- I mean his wife's credit card? :angel:

Ask them for a client list. The name of the company they have their servers with and check with that company to see if it is all true. Ask for some stats, etc.

Vietkid58 said:
rajhosting is offering me the company but i thought the comapny was sold. i recieve his emails telling me its still for sale. what should i do?

he says he has a server with RTGasia, with roughly 20 clients or so.

DO NOT GET DUPED!!! I am the owner of RAJ Hosting and it is not for sale. Do a whois on rajhosting.com to see who the real owner is!

Regards,

Scott Drake
RAJ Hosting

I can't believe someone posted the details of their PayPal history on a public forum.

Stop, consult a lawyer, draw up an agreement, meet personally or talk on the phone, work out an escrow and then begin the transfer.

Couldn't believe my eyes! That post wasn't from the previous Raj though. He probably sent it in confidence for vietkid58 to view. Unfortunately, viet"kid" does not realize that this is meant for his eyes only, not for the world to view.

Back