• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Bye Bye Trexhost.com

And your point to make here without redirecting is ??

Probably point is this thread Bye Bye Trexhost.com
Actually any further conversation with you does not make any sense. Instead of making any sense to this thread you looks to fight with anybody who does not agree with you.

Actually deny, it was you who came in here and posted entirely off-topic, just so that you could advertise (spam) your site against forum rules. The number of domains hosted by an IP had nothing to do with the discussion, and you know it, it was just an excuse to link to your site.

I just want to say congratulations.
Please, go to google and type in risingwebworks
You all should be proud :).

Yes we should be, thanks, why have you not at least privately requested a username change as your user name is now (and before now) very distastefull.

The screenshots (good one Dan), how stupid can you get, are again proof of your ... oh the words just ran out as they've all been used up, unless I go for very basics expletives and body part references. Waited all day to see if you could repsond to Dans post but in character no! Bit of a pickle that one isn't it! And it's apparently you saying all the bad stuff, and trying to be sneaky but failing badly as it comes across as someone I'd just hang up on.

Trying to get SoftLayer to breach client security is the least of these, your reputation should proceed you now as your results are very visible.

Oh! and getting number one spot for a name like that that's all one word in google is no deal, no one else could so it's pretty much a given. But the rest that show your all for what you are, that's Google Magic :D

I just want to say congratulations.

Please, go to google and type in risingwebworks

You all should be proud :).

And what comes out of it isn't good. We should be proud but you shouldn't. Congratulations to you for ruining a company that did not even get off the ground. :beer:

Trying to get SoftLayer to breach client security is the least of these, your reputation should proceed you now as your results are very visible.

And shame on SL for even giving him an email address. Two peas in pod in the end pirate2

I don't know any host that has a server simply for thier own site only, usually the hosts site goes on one of their most powerfull servers, with a backup on another server with support and billling sometimes being on diverse machines.

Actually the Comfy site is on a Dual Xeon 2.8gHz with 4GB RAM all by itself.

What's with the harsh words about Rising Web Works? Come on your pouncing on Michael like a pack of wolves for a few wrongly put together sentences. Some of you should grow up a bit.

And shame on SL for even giving him an email address. Two peas in pod in the end pirate2
My thoughts exactly - I can see some of the information they gave was "fair enough" - but they shouldn't have disclosed: 1. the balance owing, 2. the last invoice amount/payment they received, 3. the paypal email. The information that was okay to give him without verifying he's authorised is: 1. how to access your account information, and 2. what the chat operator can and can't do. That's it. :tired2:

BTW [ch]dan that mirror's a good idea.

What's with the harsh words about Rising Web Works? Come on your pouncing on Michael like a pack of wolves for a few wrongly put together sentences. Some of you should grow up a bit.

You're right jonny :D
Everybody stop picking on him it's just childish!

I doubt it's anything to do with his sentences Jonny. It's more of his actions.

I doubt it's anything to do with his sentences Jonny. It's more of his actions.
Michael was, and quote James' "right hand man". Michael did everything when James was away. Manage the staff, maintain the servers and advertise with great success. Why shouldn't he send out emails about his newly formed company? I don't see anything wrong there. The people who was hosted by Trex would know who he is and have faith being hosted by him. I would of.

Michael was, and quote James' "right hand man". Michael did everything when James was away. Manage the staff, maintain the servers and advertise with great success. Why shouldn't he send out emails about his newly formed company? I don't see anything wrong there. The people who was hosted by Trex would know who he is and have faith being hosted by him. I would of.

Because he's misused the Trexhost DB to mail to 'their' clients, that's just one of the points. You really need to read the whole thread and other linked threads before putting your head on the chopping block.

Would you trust them after that?

Their behaviour is unforgivable due to the underhand nature, the reason why so many people became very upset at them as they are the pits of the hosting industry due this.

Back