• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cheapest .info

XeonGX

hello
im looking to get the cheapest .info domain i can get that is payable by paypal
and you dont need credit card or anything

thanks

accepts paypal?

just checked

thanks a lot

is there anywhere else that we can get cheap domains by paypal?

not only .info
.com
.net

the cheapest priices or maybe promo codes

on that same site you can get them for $6.99

NetFirms has $4.99 .com domains, but they don't accept PayPal :(

deodeep said:
Just the first year ??

Or all the years ?

I'm not sure, I searched all over the website. They only accept Visa, MasterCard and Amex

DomainSite offer .info $1.99 for the first year, while renewing them for $6.99 for the next few year. They ACCEPT PAYPAL.

xd3vilx said:
name.com and domainsite is own by the same owner.

domainsite.com is like the "cheap" option. $6.99 is the basic registration price, while $7.99 is the normal registration price (same price that name.com has)

thanks i will buy from the cheapest one i willl chekc them as soon as clicksor pays me my balance in paypal probably this 1st august

mr.d1n1 said:
domainsite.com is like the "cheap" option. $6.99 is the basic registration price, while $7.99 is the normal registration price (same price that name.com has)
Yeah I was wondering about that - can you still set your name servers on domainsite.com? because that's all I need/use, I don't use any other stuff (personally I don't believe in whois guards)...

host4cheap said:
Purohits.com accepts inverified Paypal and .org and .info for 1.99$ :)

thanks, its just that i will be verifing my paypal account at a later time and it would take some time

Last edited:
dbzsr said:
thanks, its just that i will be verifing my paypal account at a later time and it would take some time
Tell me about it. I waited like longer then a month for them to post my letter... :beer:

Meksilon said:
Tell me about it. I waited like longer then a month for them to post my letter... :beer:

You should have got a phone call. :confused4 - At least here in the UK that's how it works.

Namecheap.com is quite good...you can get promotional codes to cheapen the price.

Back