• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Ok. Thanks for the quick responses. When you click the "Click here to view the tos" button it opens two windows, one the tos the other the main page. Also is there a way to change the blue stripes that appears on the order form?
Those images are in the tpl folder. Make them green whatever. Or you could edit the style in style/wiizdom/css/main.css.
Oooh... It does open two windows =/ Errr.. Why didn't I notice that in dev.
You can replace the old 1.tpl with the new one if you like the old one better. Up to you. They'll both work.

If the module Paid isn't on the package creation area. Go in modules and click install. It should be there.

And the SQL error. Is it when you search for a domain?

I'm going out in a minute.. when I return I'll look at the upgrade code better. I did a lot of tweaks prior.

If the module Paid isn't on the package creation area. Go in modules and click install. It should be there.

And the SQL error. Is it when you search for a domain?

I can't even get in, when I enter "users" it spits out that error. I don't even get to do anything before it says that.

Ok, I got the paid module installed, now there's another problem. After the first step of making a package where I selected "paid", the second step asks how many posts they should post????

UPDATE: After logging in and out the user problem is sorted.

Uhm.... Jonny, is the release working? :( I was so excited and going to install it, but seeing this posts .... xD

You should add a "Add banner" system where the host could add a small banner on top, or at the footer, or even both. This way the host can earn some income off his/her free users.

Ok, I got the paid module installed, now there's another problem. After the first step of making a package where I selected "paid", the second step asks how many posts they should post????

UPDATE: After logging in and out the user problem is sorted.

Sorry, but I didn't get that... It asks for forum username and password?

Uhm.... Jonny, is the release working? :( I was so excited and going to install it, but seeing this posts .... xD
It should be working fine. If you're not that desperate you can wait till I can give it a run over tommorrow. Still, you can download it now, should be fine.

I've gave the SQL code a once over. It should be fine to download now. If anyone was having problems before you should re upgrade. Prepare for duplicate nav entries though. Sorry.

No, when creating the package instead of asking how much the plan should cost it asks how many posts they should make.
I suggest you should re-download the zip and replace the files. Sounds like you may of downloaded it while I was uploading or working on it.

Back