• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

cP Creator - **FREE** Free Host Manager

Say Jonny, have you ever considered "hiring" open source devs to help you with this?
I have, but I won't. I don't know why. One of those things. If a decent coder pops up to me and says, I'd love to help you with a project like this. Ofcourse I would.

Aww.... i dunno if i can wait that long >_< I guess i need to wait xD Because it does have some very needed features (the 2.5 version) that i want :p
Well, I can release 2.5 how it is in the next couple of days. The problem is, could you live without the features above? I could code them in but as said, I'd need to re-release it as a test version.
Your call, release 2.5 now... or wait a couple of weeks for me to code it and re test it.
If not, you'll have to wait quite a while for 2.6, no plans for that yet.

Last edited:
Uhm.... if i upgrade now to 2.5 beta, when you test it and stuff, and release the 2.5 final, could i upgrade?

Is it suitable for a live site? *-*

Uhm.... if i upgrade now to 2.5 beta, when you test it and stuff, and release the 2.5 final, could i upgrade?

Is it suitable for a live site? *-*

Well if I released it, it most likely won't contain any security threats. I'm very cautious with SQL injection and the system already is pretty secure. If I sent it you, it may just have some basic bugs or such. I usually test all the features very intensly during development. There may be problems sometimes with the code for upgrades etc.

The final won't need an upgrade. Just replace the files if there was any problems.

v2.5 Released!
I thought I'd skip out another testing version for a couple of extra features, It's not worth it.
@Erizo: Sorry, I didn't include those features, maybe the packages ones next version. I realised why I physically can't do admin validation. The password isn't stored anywhere so it doesn't know what to do when creating the cPanel account.

Full Changelog:
1) Enabled several pages search. Doesn't reset it.
2) Updated the handle of Client CP in the normal area
3) Client logout Redirects back to normal area
4) Servers ACP Page Added
5) Main script/class/acp/client pages switched to work with multi-server
6) Added server onto packages add/edit packages
7) Hide packages added onto add/edit packages
8) Patched up a security risk
9) Fixed the bug with pages. Keeps record of the amount of pages for search not overall.
10) Added reset search button
11) Updated import accounts to multi-server
12) Updated module system page to show errors
13) Edited Add Forums link to P2H Forums
14) List forums inside P2H Forums
15) Edit forums feature added
16) Switched ACP Templates page to list alphabetically
17) Switched news system to iFrame
18) Added tool "Clear Un-Validated Accounts"
19) Added tool "Remove all packages"
20) Added tool "Delete all closed tickets"
21) Added tool "Close all open tickets"
22) Changed the current ticket list into a more user friendly one in the support area
23) Edited a outdated typo in the home area
24) Changed a typo in packages area
25) Mass import subdomains added
26) Changed a typo in the subdomains page
27) Remembers the page requested upon ACP login
28) If no subdomains added, subdomain doesn't show on the order form
29) Added mass email feature
30) Only packages on same module appear on upgrade/downgrade

Download

Oh, well... Don't worry, i'll still stick with cP Creator =) And wait for other versions xD Time to get my site a little more developed, update the cpcreator version, and open it :D

Thanks for the hard work *-* It must be a lot of it... I dunno how you can do it by yourself, it's a pretty pretty nice script ;)

Oh, well... Don't worry, i'll still stick with cP Creator =) And wait for other versions xD Time to get my site a little more developed, update the cpcreator version, and open it :D

Thanks for the hard work *-* It must be a lot of it... I dunno how you can do it by yourself, it's a pretty pretty nice script ;)
Sorry, thanks for the comment though.
I'll probably do the upgrade/downgrade ACP in the next version, though you won't be able to move people across modules.

Thanks for the support on this. It's not that much work really. You'd be suprised how little work is put into it. Thanks again.

Johnny, since I think you're the creator of this script, could you check out my thread in programming?
It's been bugging me ever since.

Status Report v2.6
I think so far, I've finished the basic features which I want to put in v2.6. Stuff like package ordering and some cosmetic touches. I've started work on the Paid side of things. I've completed the order form and some ACP side of things. Here's a screenshot of the checkout:
paid.PNG

I don't want to mess this up, I'm trying really hard to get this done the best I can. As you can see the costs aren't yet shown as they're not stored in the database. I only decided to do monthly and annual payments. Didn't want to complicate my little self.

Last edited:
Awesome... got another suggestion for you. How about a whole page in cpcreator.com for submissions of suggestions? The suggestions section in the forums aren't exactly very popular...
If someone wants to do it, I'm more focused on the script than the site itself.

Just wanted to know if if I have post2host enabled and set it so you have to have 20 posts to join up on a package, when the user gets the 20 posts will they be able to upgrade their package? As, today my friend managed to upgrade his package from small to medium without having the required amount of signup posts.

Just wanted to know if if I have post2host enabled and set it so you have to have 20 posts to join up on a package, when the user gets the 20 posts will they be able to upgrade their package? As, today my friend managed to upgrade his package from small to medium without having the required amount of signup posts.
There's no code in place which monitors the amount signup posts for upgrades etc. There's an option to turn this feature off.

I have decided to turn this feature of but maybe you could add what I said in the next version and also allow us to upgrade the clients account via the admin panel.

Back