• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
kroboto said:
I realise it was a joke but. . .

being a parent myself, I know how defensive a parent can be regarding their kids. Believe me.
Sorry, His older then me so I wasn't thinking about that:(

Tree said:
Is 404-344-665 a valid AUS phone number?

He told me that the phone number is fake.

The old case, pretty much got resolved as the webhost cancelled the guys account.

Spoke with the kid and just sent a threatening letter to the parents.

DDoS Subsided since his site no longer has the $ offer and etc... APF Firewall did it's job as well.

I should look up the FBI Case number and at least see if there was any contact made.

That'd be great. Because I got hit with that case as well.

Did you ask gavin to give you his real one? Or do you know his last name?

Well hopefully Gavin comes back here and offers it up.
He runs l33thost.com (which is down, but I think because of what he said had happened with his server motherboard in the earlier post).

Perhaps he publishes a phone number on it.

I'll check google-cache now..

Funny. it used to be silvercheater.com ... now it's l33thost.com
It'll obviously have to change names again

Last edited:
Oh yea true.. So are you sure its this Gavin guy and not the other one?

silvercheater.com is WHOIS protected. Something the FBI can bypass. If the registrar is in the USA, that is.

Maybe just try calling +61.0404344665? Someone in AUS will pick up ;)

Tree said:
Is 404-344-665 a valid AUS phone number?
Doesn't appear to be. If it was a mobile it needs one more digit, if it is regular it is lacking the area code and has one digit too many.

Tree said:
silvercheater.com is WHOIS protected. Something the FBI can bypass. If the registrar is in the USA, that is.

Maybe just try calling +61.0404344665? Someone in AUS will pick up ;)
Maybe The Crocodille Hunter will:eek2:
*edit my 300th post! I wish it wosnt this stupid:(

Last edited:
James, you may be in luck. l33thost.com is registered with eNom. eNom only takes credit cards as payment, and you have to have a valid phone number to have a CC.

You could contact eNom yourself, or get the FBI I guess.

Tree said:
James, you may be in luck. l33thost.com is registered with eNom. eNom only takes credit cards as payment, and you have to have a valid phone number to have a CC.

You could contact eNom yourself, or get the FBI I guess.

Only CC? Tree gets valuable reputation points from me....

I still have no idea how to face 700 users. :eek:

I still have no idea how to handle this situation with a bunch of minors...

I come off as tough, often, but these parents who are innocent, by default are responsibly for me virtually being ruined.

My Iowa server just went down... OfficialFreedom.com customers are reigning in now. ... you can only laugh.

Shoot, Jan is right... gotta re-check

Looks like we are talking about different people here. But the Australian came here to the thread. DDLForum isn't Australian.

gavin_2oo5 go here

Why?

He should just contact HottWeelz directly and avoid the possible trouble of legal action. Remember, legal action can almost always be avoided by dealing in good faith directly. Yeah, kinda weird wording considering the situation but still valid point.

OT Note: Six pages in under 10 hours. Pretty hot topic!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back