• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

doomachine2000 / wirehost.ws

Status
Not open for further replies.
robert allen said:
You ----ing ------, how the ---- could you do this. I am so ----ing pissed off with whoever did this. Why the ---- would anyone do this? ---- sake...

:shame: :shame: :shame:

T.M. said:
he came up on whois on one of the sites that doommachine2000 owned.
That is the best thing I have ever heard.

First you say you have done months of research only to tell us that you found his name in a WHOIS REPORT? Do you find joy in researching 14-15 year old kids over the internet?

Sorry, that doesn't seem right to me and your proof is insufficient.

RackFirm said:
That is the best thing I have ever heard.

First you say you have done months of research only to tell us that you found his name in a WHOIS REPORT? Do you find joy in researching 14-15 year old kids over the internet?

Sorry, that doesn't seem right to me and your proof is insufficient.

no, you asked me how he came into this and i told you.

My latest understanding is this:

Doom has offered to pay, what about gavin? If gavin is sincere and forthcoming in this issue, shouldn't he confess to this parents on the hoprrible things he has done and seek their understanding in this matter so that they being his guardian can try to work something out with HW?

I see aimless trying to talk something out with Gavin as he is a minor and in chinese society, thats not appropriate due to their age and mental ability.

My 2 cents.

robert allen said:
You ----ing ------, how the ---- could you do this. I am so ----ing pissed off with whoever did this. Why the ---- would anyone do this? ---- sake...

BOO YAH!

NetCafe said:
My latest understanding is this:

Doom has offered to pay, what about gavin? If gavin is sincere and forthcoming in this issue, shouldn't he confess to this parents on the hoprrible things he has done and seek their understanding in this matter so that they being his guardian can try to work something out with HW?

I see aimless trying to talk something out with Gavin as he is a minor and in chinese society, thats not appropriate due to their age and mental ability.

My 2 cents.

IMO I think between them they should cover the value of the company, + $1000-2000 compensation.

We must find out who did this. I am not even indirectly involved, and i am trying to help. I hope you understand were i am coming from.

This is by far the worst scam i have ever seen. It is just insanity that someone could do this. Why oh why should they do this? It is pointless...

Allan, I dont know about suing a minor, its interstate and that may be a difficult move on HW's part. Some countries do not allow minors to be sued.

Legally speaking from a lawyer friend, all 3 are liable.

robert allen said:
I would say to sue the lot of them.

I have already expressed by bitter opinion in the last post...

Why won't mods just close this topic? this ain't going anywhere...... It's all gavin and hottweelz'z business now.

No, it should not be locked unless hottweels wants it to be closed for a start. He may want to update the thread and tell everyone what is going on.

Robert.

TM Said:"IMO I think between them they should cover the value of the company, + $1000-2000 compensation."

I disagree on the amount. How much does a decent company in the states charge per hour for such recovery? $1k in compensation is duly inadequate. Shouldn't the cost of recovery be included if HW chooses to engage someone to recover his sites, inter alia?

This is a fragile situation. I cannot believe that someone could do such a lot for no reason. The legal costs will be too high for a productive law suit, but i feel it needs to be done. This is so unfair on many peoples parts.

sEp said:
Why won't mods just close this topic? this ain't going anywhere...... It's all gavin and hottweelz'z business now.

NO, it should not be locked at all. there are more than 700 interested parties here and we are all keenly following the issue.

I only feel sorry for the parents in this case since we are talking about two minors. But I hope a lesson was learned to both kids and the datacenter.

T.M said:
I would not be surprised if doommachine2000 was in fact Neil Ramos.

Wow! :D Wouldn't it be cool to be Indian? :) I would be able to speak like Kerpal and Apu, and prank people all day! :D

Ok, seriously, I am not doomachine2000 :D

Thankyou come again!

robert allen said:
I have been doing months of research on Neil Ramos. Just i case that it is, you should check this post (which i insodently made).

http://forums.hostmatrix.org/showthread.php?t=8482

Last post in the thread is in interest.

Wow! :) that's EXTREMELY nice of you, Robert! :) Too bad you don't go by personal experience though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back